Life's a Beach

****Imogen's POV****

Not that I was watching them but Scott and Abi's chat did last quite a while and then I was ushered inside by Jess to help her get ready so I didn't really get the chance to speak to Scott about what went down

Not that I was watching them but Scott and Abi's chat did last quite a while and then I was ushered inside by Jess to help her get ready so I didn't really get the chance to speak to Scott about what went down. I wasn't angry about it and I wouldn't call is jealousy but I also wanted to know where his head was at. 

"Abi what's your POA?" Ella asked her as we were getting ready that night. "Like are you feeling him?"

"I don't know like we have good chats but I don't know if his like shy personality is almost holding him back, like is that why he's not very flirty?"

See it's comments like these which mean I almost know Scott and I do have something different to what he has with like Abi. He is so flirty with me, like I feel like we both are and I only see that as a good thing. 

I don't know what it was but something about that comment made me a bit more confident when I found him in the garden that evening. 

"You're the talk of the villa." I teased him as we walked over to the day beds. "Could you just stop being so charming please."

"Why? What's going on?"

"Abi mentioned about you being a bit shy, maybe that's why you're not flirting with her."

"I literally don't know how she could infer that when I literally said the words 'not interested', like she's a lovely girl but not for me. I mean why would I need that when I want to give this a proper shot first."

"A proper shot?"

"I mean I don't mean exclusive but like I'm very much a one woman person and I don't need someone else to like test that. I don't need to compare, when I know no-one could come close to you."

"Such a smooth talker."

"I've got a text." Jess shouted. "Can all islanders gather around the firepit immediately."

This was obviously going to be a recoupling with the amount of single islanders currently in the villa but it still made it no less nerve wracking walking over to the firepit. 

"Islanders it's time to recouple. The boys will now pick the girl they would like to couple up with and the girl not chosen to be in a couple will be dumped from the island immediately."

Shit I'd forgotten about that. Now I definitely was nervous as I joined the girls in standing in front of the firepit. 

Zach was up first. "I'd like to couple up with this girl because it goes without saying, she's making me feel a type of way." Zach started. "I think she brings excitement to my day and getting to know you has been an absolute pleasure. Your mum and dad should be very proud of the beautiful young woman they raised. We're taking it day by day and I don't want to jinx anything but this is all I ever wanted and I'm more than happy about everything that has happened. So the girl I would like to couple up with is Molly."