Grafties

****Imogen's POV****

If you were to give me the option right now, I'd stay here forever

If you were to give me the option right now, I'd stay here forever. Wrapped up in Scott's arms, the only sounds his light snores as the sun slowly rose in the tiny gap between the curtains. This was everything I wanted. 

"How long have you been awake?" Scott whispered breaking me from my trance. I couldn't help but turn around and basically completely lie on his chest, I was before last night but last night confirmed just how comfortable I was with him. 

"Only a few minutes."

"Are you ready to go back to the mad house?"

"Just a few more minutes."

That few more minutes turned into what was probably almost an hour before we could hear people outside and presumed that was our wake up call to get out of this place. 

So after a few more kisses, I finally peeled myself off him, chucked the bikini that I had prepped for today on and holding Scott's hand, we exited the hideaway. 

"There's the happy couple!" Mitch shouted spotting us. "Have you seen the time?"

"What can I say it was a busy night." I teased. 

"Dirty dogs."

I saw Whitney and Jess in the corner and made my way over to them. "Girl!" Whitney shouted. "Get your butt over here."

"What have I missed?" I asked sitting down next to them. 

"We want to hear about your night."

Don't have to tell me twice. "It was amazing."

"I need more than that, I need the details."

"So I walked in and Scott was already in the hot tub, there were candles everywhere and rose petals. It was really romantic, like straight out of a movie. Yeah we spent a bit of time in there and he asked me if we could like become exclusive."

"You two really are like non-biological twins." Jess said. 

"Why?"

"Lochan asked me to be exclusive last night as well."

"Whit!" I was that excited for her, I basically threw myself at her to get a hug. "That's great."

"How are you both feeling?" Jess asked us. 

"It's like the same though, nothing's changed for us."

"Same." I agreed. "Like we're all one-person people, even before this I was never looking to speak to anyone."

"We all want to know one thing though." Whitney dropped her voice down to a whisper. "Did you go the full she-bang? Did he take you up the aisle?"

"She is glowing." Jess agreed with her. 

"Stop it! No but we both got a taste lets put it that way."

"Our girl is satisfied."

"She's more than satisfied."