Montel

****Imogen's POV****

I'm not very good at reading rooms sometimes but I would say with this it was pretty easy to workout that I was the most relaxed going to the dates

"Hi, nice to meet you." On first look he was very good looking. I was not complaining about being on this date at all. "What's your name sorry."

"Montel, nice to meet you."

"Imogen."

It was almost like something out of a comedy movie, as I sat down at the little table my heel somehow managed to pull the tablecloth which caused my drink to spill all over the table. 

"I mean perfect."

"Don't tell anyone it was me." He said. "Tell me why you're here with me then?"

"Myself and Mitch were the in the bottom two of least compatible couples."

"Would you agree with that?"

"Oh 100%, yeah myself and Mitch are purely on a friendship basis. What are you looking for in here?"

"I mean I'm a serious guy, I've not come in here just to mess around, you deserve that, any guy messing you around doesn't deserve you."

"I appreciate that. Tell me more about yourself."

"I'm 25, I'm an account manager and a semi-professional footballer."

"You're also a footballer. We're going to have a full team in there by the end of this."

"Do you watch football?"

"I don't mind it, my mum and dad are huge fans so they've dragged me along once or twice. As long as you can promise me a little shirt with your name on I'll be there."

"I'll get you more than that."

I was pleasantly surprised by Montel, on first impression I thought he would be like a big lad but he was giving all the right signs on the first date. 

"Thank you for the great date."

"No it's been a pleasure, I'll send Jess over."

What I almost didn't realise is that the timing of the dates meant I would be now sat on the side line watching the two dates with Sammy, who I had really just slammed a bit in my speech. I could tell when I was walking over that he was already in a bit of a mood and just sat down next to him in silence watching the two dates. 

Once they'd had their time, we made our way back into the villa, giving me a chance to finally say hello to Mal who seemed like a lovely girl. 

"You look amazing, that dress is unreal." Molly commented as we all sat around the firepit. 

"Introduce yourself."

"I'm Mal, I'm 25 and I'm from Edinburgh and yeah it's so lovely to be here." Wow I would not have said she was 25.