Getting To Know Everyone

****Imogen's POV****

"Lets cheers to some good dates and welcome to the villa

"Lets cheers to some good dates and welcome to the villa." Mitch said as we all gathered around the islander after our dates had ended. 

"Thank you, cheers."

I feel like it's kind of tying right now between Mitch and Tyrique but I want to get to know all the boys. I don't want to rule anyone out just yet. 

It did feel like a bit of a bombardment when the rest of the group joined us and I won't lie they introduced themselves so quickly I can remember like one name out of the lot. The girls pulled us away from the boys and took us over to the firepit, obviously to get the gossip. 

"How were the dates then?" I think Ella asked. 

"Yeah they were really good." Charlotte started. "I don't have a favourite, I need to get to know their personalities a bit more. I talk a lot and I need to work out like who's going to give that chat back."

"Yeah they were all really nice, all really good dates I can't complain."

"Did you have a favourite out of them three?"

"Going off the dates alone I would say Zach." 

"I can't choose between Tyrique and Mitch, they're both such different boys yet I feel like I had a good opening connection with both of them." I said. "Obviously at this stage I get you're all in situations but we both have to do our thing and I give you my word if any of those boys give me a no, I'll respect that but until then I think they're all fair game."

"You've just got to do your thing." Whitney agreed with me. "Hopefully everyone can just be honest moving forward."

"Totally."

I liked that the girls were very welcoming but I could also see that they were a bit threatened and cautious about us being there. Instantly after we finished our conversation, Molly went and grabbed Zach to take him up to the terrace and Ella went over to speak to Tyrique. 

That left me able to go into the kitchen area and have a little breather on my own. "Hey." Obviously I wouldn't be left alone for too long as Mitch appeared next to me. "Everything go ok with the girls?"

"I think so, they all seem really nice." I told him as we went to sit down on the sofa, his arm coming to rest behind my head. 

"They were so threatened by you, you can just tell by like the way they've all gone and sat with their partners now, it's like screaming territorial."

"Yeah, I just kind of explained to them that we've got to do our own thing and I can't just go off the dates like I need to know more than that."

"You're definitely a bombshell, literally when you were over with the girls before I just couldn't keep my eyes off you."

"That's sweet."

"Who was the best date?"

"That would be telling."