Confrontations

****Imogen's POV****

The first confrontation following movie night was from Jess about Sammy's comments and it definitely got heated

The first confrontation following movie night was from Jess about Sammy's comments and it definitely got heated. I think it's fair to say that Jess was fed up of his behaviour now. 

"The comment from Mal, that's what reacted me." Jess explained to us when she got back from  the chat. "You're comparing me to a girl you've known three days, that's a kick in the teeth."

"He just needs to own it." I told her. "If he was leaning more towards Mal at the time then say that rather than making excuses for himself. I don't almost think Sammy comprehends that you could find out he's been saying this stuff."

"I mean he could even say that it was two weeks ago and since then I've grown and I've been swaying a lot more towards you. If he did that I would probably like how we've grown and moved on together."

"Sammy just needs to learn how to see his own mistakes, like right now I almost think he can't see his own wrongs."

Catherine went off to go and see what Sammy was saying to the boys following the chat and I took this opportunity to go and speak to Scott. Zach would be a chat for another night. 

I approached where Scott was sat with Lochan. "Fancy a chat?" 

"Always."

"I'll leave you guys to it." I gave Lochan a thankful smile before he walked off leaving me able to steal his spot on the day bed. 

"How are you feeling? That was a bit intense." I asked him. 

"I'm alright, I spoke to Leah and cleared the air with her but I back what I said, I was just standing up for myself."

"I know and I know what it's like to have it seem like no-one wants you. That's not a nice comment to make."

"Exactly for what it's worth Lochan told Zach like how much the guys in Casa did like you."

"It's just unfortunate I didn't give any the time of day really."

"Hey you stayed true to yourself and maybe the better options were here now you're actually fully single."

"Maybe." Was he insinuating himself? I'm not sure. "I guess it was interesting seeing our clips again, it feels like a long time ago."

"I can still remember it though, I think the sexual tension doesn't go away, maybe we're both just working on supressing it."

"Do you think we should be doing that?"

"I don't know, I guess according to some people I'm not your type anyway." I would have groaned had he not said it in a way which I knew meant he was teasing me. "That is such a shame for you."

"Can I just confirm I never said that to Zach, obviously that was just another one of his lies."

"At the tie it really confused me because I thought we had something between us, like I was getting that vibe from you and then I sat down with him and a few of the other boys and they all said they could see you leaning slightly more towards Zach. I guess it was right at the start and I kind of hadn't realised how irrelevant people's opinions were in here."