Bombshells

****Imogen's POV****

"Leah and Montel"

I think everyone was quite shocked at the vote decision, I mean personally I think Leah and Montel are quite compatible but I also wasn't in uproar about the decision. 

One person who certainly was though was Kady who basically jumped out in front of us all. "Is that a joke? Sorry but you two aren't even a couple," She said pointing to Scott and I. "How is this happening?"

"Not the time Kady." Mitch pointed out. 

"No but like I can't actually believe that. It's absolutely not the time but I'm just stating the obvious."

I like Kady and since Casa we've become quite good friends so it confused me a lot when she continued to bring it up as we all went over to hug Montel and Leah. "How is this happening? Like what are the public seeing?"

I just ignored her comment again, making sure I gave Montel a big hug before we had to go upstairs to pack. 

Montel was a massive part of my time in the villa and I only wish him and Leah the best. It's still pretty early in their relationship but hopefully there's something there on the outside. 

"I've had the best time with you all." Leah said as she packed up. "And I've found Montel and I genuinely feel like I can see something working with him."

We all watched them leave and just as I was about to walk back out into the garden I felt Scott grab my hand. "Come with me?"

"Where are we going?"

"Terrace." I mean the smirk said it all but I let him lead us up there, the terrace lights a stark difference to the pitch black sky behind us as we sat down. I let him pull me to the side as he sat in the corner of the sofa, his hand coming up to rest on my thigh as we faced each other. "What a night."

"You can say that again, are you shocked?"

"I want to say yes but honestly not really. Even with us not knowing what we are I think we're much more compatible than some of them."

"I feel like the stares have already started because two couples went over us but like fuck them,"

"'Fuck them'." He repeated. "We deserve our spot in here as much as they do and I intend to use it."

"Oh do you? How exactly do you plan on doing that?"

"Well I've already got a pretty girl up here, she's quite a stunner if I'm being honest, then I'm going to kiss her."

"Maybe you should do that."

"I will."

And then it happened. 

Finally his lips met mine and it felt like we were the only people in the world. 

The only thing I could think about was his hand squeezing my thigh, the other wrapping around my neck as my hand felt his scratchy beard and his mouth met my own. His soft lips gently melting onto my own.