10 Kisses?

****Imogen's POV****

I found Kady pretty quickly in the kitchen with Ouzy and decided there's no time better than this to confront her

I found Kady pretty quickly in the kitchen with Ouzy and decided there's no time better than this to confront her. Scott and I made our way over together seen as how the comments were directed at the both of us but I've handled girls like Kady before and we made an agreement that I would take the lead. 

"Kady!" I called over once we got there. "I need a chat."

"Where do you want to go?"

"I mean we can do it here, then everyone can hear this as well." I was very aware that a few of the boys were sat in the corner of the kitchen area and would be able to hear every word of this. "Do we have a problem between us?"

"Not unless you have one with me."

"It's just I thought we'd put everything behind us, we had that bit of animosity around Zach and then we seemed to be on fairly good terms. Then the other night it seemed like you couldn't think of anything worse than for Scott and I to have stayed over Leah and Montel."

"Come on they're a couple, it's hardly fair that you stayed over them."

"They've been a couple for less than two weeks, they're not married with a mortgage to pay off. Either way it's just so disrespectful to make someone feel unwelcome, like they really shouldn't be here."

"I made one comment, if you're that insecure...."

"You made more than one comment Kady." Scott added. "Everyone in here would feel the exact same way if that was them."

"She said her opinion." Ouzy found his voice. 

"Which wasn't necessary in the moment at all, like we're all saying goodbye to our friend and yet you can't get over how I'm here. Which by the way is absolute hypocrisy because you and Ouzy have been a couple for around the same time. Why didn't you question your own place in here?"

"You're being petty."

"So were you in that moment. Which brings us onto my second point because in that moment and since then you've continuously belittled our connection, making out like we're purely platonic and a friendship couple."

"Come on you've shared a couple of kisses-" Oh she's going that low. 

"I didn't know you were counting but even so we waited for that kiss to check there was a connection. Do we need to now wait for ten kisses to know there's something there because I'll be honest I think we've already passed that number."

"I'm sorry but like I'm 5 years older than you and I just don't understand how anyone can jump to another partner as quickly as you two have." Yet you're still on a show with the majority of people my age or younger. 

"But that literally concerns us and only us, like if we want to go for it then that's between us. It just doesn't help when you're almost pushing people to try and get between us."