Football Skills

****Imogen's POV****

If Tyrique hadn't had a rough night already he then made it even worse by going over to Ella and having an argument with her

If Tyrique hadn't had a rough night already he then made it even worse by going over to Ella and having an argument with her. Practically the whole villa could hear their almost screaming match and afterwards I went inside with Ella and Catherine to calm down. 

"What happened? Like how did it get so heated?" Catherine asked her as we sat on the edge of the beds. 

"I'm too heated like I can't even remember. It's just best that I don't speak to him right now."

"Was it going well?"

"No he's just silly. What's making it even more infuriating is that you girls get where I'm coming from but when I speak to him it's like it don't make sense anymore."

"Yeah I hear what you're saying." I said. "I feel like with him he knows what he wants to hear and that's just us letting him make the decision in his own time."

"Communication is key and like you guys can't even have a conversation about this." Catherine added. 

"I genuinely just think he needs the attention, like before you even came in he was just going on about needing a bombshell. He's just self sabotaging."

"What happened with the two of you?" Catherine asked me. 

"I'm just done with the situation. For me like it's clear he wants to be with Ella, so admit that rather than playing this game with the both of us."

"You think he wants me?"

"One hundred percent and I can accept that so I'm not going to beg him or anything. He's not making any effort to get to know me and I'd rather not be in the situation."

The arguments just kept coming when Jess got upset by Catherine and Whitney questioning her decision not to pick Molly as the two-faced one. I wanted to keep myself out of that one though and found myself by the firepit with Sammy and Zach. 

"How are you two feeling in your couples?" I asked them. I feel like Zach is kind of my type if I were to have one but he seemed maybe closed off after his date with Charlotte so I didn't approach it and to be honest Sammy does give me an uneasy feeling. 

"I'm good with Jess but it's early days." Sammy started. "We're just taking it at our own pace."

"Would you be open to getting to know other people?"

"Yeah of course and I hope she would be too."

"It's the same with me and Molly, I think she's a nice girl but it's too early to be making any big statements."

"Would you have ever got to know one of us?" Sammy asked me. 

"I don't know, I guess it's just hard when you both were in couples and I didn't choose either of you to go on the dates."

"I think you seem like a really cool girl." I mean I don't know how big of a compliment cool is but when Zach said it, it seemed like a big thing for him. "I'd say chilled but maybe not after tonight."