Kady and Family

****Imogen's POV*****

Everyone went off into their couples once the recoupling had finished and that's how I found myself on the day beds with Montel, his arm lightly wrapped around my shoulder as we led together

"Are you happy I picked you?" He asked me. 

"I am. We've had some good chats and yeah I want to continue getting to know you."

"I know you're going to get to know Zach as well but I hope I haven't blocked you two or anything."

"You haven't. I've said all this time I want to get to know you both and this just helps rather than closing myself off. Why did you pick me?"

"To be honest it was a toss up between you and Whitney but I don't want to get myself involved in drama when I may not have a chance there."

"Don't stop getting to know her though, I think this has opened her eyes a bit to Medhi and she's definitely not closed off."

"I will."

Everyone went to bed pretty early that evening, Montel was a sweet heart and left quite a big gap between us, simply wishing me goodnight and then going off onto his side of the bed. I don't know what I would have done in that recoupling had I got the chance to choose but as I looked over at Zach and Molly in the bed I couldn't help but be jealous a tiny bit. I wanted someone to be close to in bed like everyone else was. I needed that. 

That next morning I went out with Jess, Catherine and Whitney on the balcony. Last night I'd seen Medhi and Whitney kiss after the recoupling but I had no idea where they were at as a couple right now. 

"Hi my loves." I said as I joined them on the terrace. "What are you lot saying?"

"I'm good." Jess answered. 

"How was your sleep?"

"It was nice, obviously sharing abed with Mitch for the first time. We had a little cuddle. And youse?"

"I had a little cuddle obviously with Scott." Catherine said. "Little kiss before bed, yeah he makes me feel good. It was nice and I feel like as the days go on he's doing little bits which make me feel more reassured in the relationship."

"That's very sweet."

"What about you Im?" Jess asked. 

"No cuddling for me, I like Montel and he's honestly such a sweet guy but I don't know there's something for me that's now quite there yet." I said honestly. 

"Have you spoken to Zach?"

"I haven't, I mean I knew Molly was going to pick him and I hope this doesn't change anything."

"He honestly looked a bit gutted when Montel said your name." Whitney said. "Like I was looking at him for his reaction and he almost like grimaced when you walked over."