Heart Rate Challenge

****Imogen's POV****

We may have been both going for the same man but I still didn't like seeing someone as upset as Molly was when she got that text message

We may have been both going for the same man but I still didn't like seeing someone as upset as Molly was when she got that text message. It was like the tears couldn't stop pouring as Jess and Ella tried to comfort her. 

I could also see Kady was feeling awkward so I walked at the back with her to try and show her that no-one blamed her here. 

As the rest of us were packing her case, Molly and Zach went out onto the terrace to have their own final chat out there in private. Of course I wanted to know what was said but I kept myself busy by packing her case and trying to comfort some of the other girls. 

"Can I speak to you for a second?" Molly whispered in my ear when she returned, sitting on the floor beside me. "I just spoke to Zach and I wanted to make it clear to you before I left that I think you two should go for it."

"Molly...."

"No I can see these past few days he's been distant towards me and I was going to say this anyway but I can see he likes you, even though it hurts me to admit that, I know it's the truth. Go for it."

"Thank you."

"You don't need to waste anytime, do what's right for you."

"Thanks Molly."

Tonight has been such a shock, Molly was one of my girls at the start and even though this has drifted us apart I'm happy we can end on a high together. 

We said our final goodbyes to Molly, waving her off before we all went out into the garden. 

"This is why in here words are golden." Ella said as us girls sat in the corner, except from Kady who was currently with Zach. "Kady knew Zach wasn't closed off and she took that as her opportunity to get to know him."

"It just sucks that her opportunity has been cut short because of it." I said. "Like that could have been any of us."

"She went home on the guy's expense, basically because he couldn't admit how he was feeling and was just on the fence." Whitney said. "Even if he'd have said he wanted to get to know Imogen it would have been a different story."

"Just stop being comfortable in your situations, have those conversations."

Kady joined us soon after and you could see she was still a bit awkward around us. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm a bit in shock to be honest, he didn't think I was going to pick him and to be honest like I changed my mind so many times up there."

"You've got to do what you've got to do and we all respect that." Catherine said. "This is like peak bombshell behaviour."

......

So many things have happened tonight that have an impact on Zach and I and yet we literally didn't even get the chance to speak until I was getting ready for bed that night.