Couple Goals

****Imogen's POV****

Once we'd congratulated Ella and Tyrique you could really feel the love in the villa, everyone seemed to be in a good mood and there were no tensions lingering

Once we'd congratulated Ella and Tyrique you could really feel the love in the villa, everyone seemed to be in a good mood and there were no tensions lingering. Whitney and Lochan joined Scott and I on the two day beds at the end of the evening, the four of us all watching the night sky as people started to go inside or sat in their couples. 

"You know Lochan's surname is Nowacki." Whitney said out of the blue. "That's like a proper sexy surname."

"Whitney Nawocki." I tested it out. "That's giving like mafia vibes."

"Scott remind us of your surname." Whitney told him. 

"Van-Der-Sluis."

"Girl you're going proper European. Imogen Van-Der-Sluis." I mean I wasn't exactly opposed to it. 

"I can't believe you two are out here comparing surnames like we're all getting married next week." Lochan teased us. "You do know where we are right?"

"Lochan stop being the logical one." I complained to him, sinking back into Scott's arms. Lochan was definitely like an older brother in here for me, especially because the four of us were quite close. "Let a girl dream."

"Oh you're dreaming now are you?" Scott carried on the teasing, slightly tickling me before stopping so I could breath again. "Not even official yet and you want my surname."

"I'm not becoming a WAG for nothing." I made sure everyone could tell I was joking by my sarcastic tone of voice, even though I definitely was not joking. 

"Are you going to go and watch him in the cold?" Whitney asked to which I nodded. "Girl you're a catch, he needs to tie you down right now."

"I'm waiting on the proposal."

"Before that though we need to go on a double date, nice dinner together and then we need a night out. The boys can look after us." Whitney suggested. "We can show them the real us."

"I don't know if they can handle us out together."

"Good point, they've got two hands for a reason though."

"I'm sure we can take care of our girls." Lochan commented. "Maybe you two won't be able to handle us."

"I'm sure we can look after the two dads in the corner whilst we're dancing." I teased them this time. 

"I'll have you know I can move my hips." Scott commented. 

"Of course you can, just keep that for my eyes only."

"Oh I will."

I would have forgotten that the other two were on the other bed, however Whitney coughed to make sure we knew she was still there. "You two need to get a room." Whitney said. 

"We do, it just happens to be with ten other people."

Maybe that's secretly what's stopping me. I'm quite a private person anyway and you almost remember only in those moments how public this is both to the public and those who you share the bedroom with. I'm quite secretive even with my close friends never mind some people I really don't like in here.