Dinner Dates

****Imogen's POV****

"Whatever happens you've got this

"Whatever happens you've got this." I told her as we walked back out after we waved Mehdi and Mal off. "I know it sounds cringe but everything does happen for a reason in here."

"I never ever ever thought it would be Mehdi." Whitney said as we sat down in the garden with Ella and Catherine. "That's so savage."

"Mehdi didn't even cross my mind." Ella said. 

"So savage" She repeated and you could just see the effect this was having on her, she almost didn't know what to do with all her emotions. 

"At least the last moments you spent with Mehdi were positive moments." Catherine was right, at least the two ended on good terms. "You left an impact on him and he definitely left an impact on you."

The rest of the girls joined us as we all tried to rally around Whitney. 

"Babe all I'm going to say is let it out." Jess told her. "I can tell you're holding it in. It's ok to just let it out."

Sometimes we all need a cry but it was so hard to just hold her in my arms as she sobbed her heart out. 

"At the end of the day everything happens for a reason and you're only going to feel like this temporarily." Jess always had the words of wisdom. "Feelings show that you're genuine."

"I love you guys."

"We've got you always and forever."

I never thought Mehdi was going to be the one going home tonight and sometimes it does make you think about what if it was you that was going, or for me Zach. If either one of us went home tonight I hate to think about what I would have felt like when it seems like we've only just got going in here. 

So as we had our little bathroom routine I held him a bit tighter in the hug, not letting him leave when I usually would. 

"You ok?" He whispered pressing a delicate kiss into my hair. 

"Just a bit shocked, I keep thinking about what if it was one of us that went home."

"But it didn't, you're still stuck with me." He smirked but I couldn't help but love the fact that I was 'stuck with him'. "I know how you feel though, I can't imagine being in this place without you."

"You mean that?"

"Of course I do, it's you who I look to find every morning. I can't wait to see what you're going to wear every night, you're an alright kisser as well."

"Only alright?"

"Mediocre."

"Well I guess you can cope with not having one tonight then." I teased, feeling his hands tighten their grip around me. 

"You can't just leave me here without a kiss."

"Oh but I thought they were only mediocre."

"You know I was only joking." He whispered placing a kiss to the corner of my lips. "Mind blowing, sensational...."