Casa Amor: Raunchy Races

How I will be doing the raunchy races is the main part will be from Imogen's POV and then it will be third person in italics to show what's happening in the one's with Zach. 

****Imogen's POV****

After my chat with Ouzy I then spent some time with Elom and Zachary, though neither of them were really making me feel anything right now

After my chat with Ouzy I then spent some time with Elom and Zachary, though neither of them were really making me feel anything right now. I then found Jess in the corner and we were just chilling together, if the boys wanted to speak to us then they could be the ones making the effort and not us. 

"I've got a text." Catherine shouted just as we were getting settled. "Islanders, buckle up, it's aboue to get racy as the Villa and Casa Amor go head to head in today's challenge, Raunchy Race. The villa that gets the most points will win a party tonight. #maythebestvillawin."

We got into a little circle around one of the firepits and you could kind of see the nervousness in some of the girls' faces, this was about to stir shit up. 

"All islanders must act out a different sex position with someone of the opposite sex." I don't want to say the boys grabbed at the chance to get us in those positions but Ouzy's hand immediately found mine and chucked me into a doggy position. Sadly though we weren't quick enough to beat the main villa. 

"The tallest girl must lick the neck of the boy she fancies the most." Ella was up for that one and went for Ouzy. We won that one. 

"The boy with the most tattoos must snog the girl he fancies the most for ten seconds." Elom took that crown and went for Catherine. I was a tiny bit worried for a second that it was Zach in the other villa but we realised it was Ty and he was quicker. 

"A girl and a boy with names starting with vowels must kiss for ten seconds." I was a bit surprised when Ouzy went for me instead of Ella but I quickly responded to his kiss. For a challenge kiss it was alright but still way too rushed and it wasn't even worth it with the main villa winning. 

"Ella and Imogen." Zach pointed out to Tyrique. "Someone's loving life out there."

"They definitely loved it." Abi told them. 

"The girl with the name last in the alphabet must twerk on the guy she thinks would be the best in bed." Whitney chose Ouzy to have the honour of a twerk from her and thankfully she won. 

"A brunette boy must kiss a blonde girl." Jess was given that label and chose Zach for her kiss and we were quicker. 

"Any islander born in the month of June must kiss someone they would like to share a bed with." We had celebrated Catherine's birthday and she went for Elom. 

Zach knew he was the one born in June and ran across the circle to give Molly a quick peck. 

"This would have been quicker." Mitch pointed to Abi who he was sat next to but Zach took no notice.