Casa Amor - Stick or Twist?

****Imogen's POV****

I was a completely bag of nerves from the moment that text message was sent to the moment we were all sat around the firepit making our decisions of who to bring back

I was a completely bag of nerves from the moment that text message was sent to the moment we were all sat around the firepit making our decisions of who to bring back. I watched one by one as the girls made their decision and left Casa waiting slowly for my turn to come. 

Due to the dumpings and lack of a recoupling before Casa I barely even remembered that I wasn't even coupled up with Zach, I was still with Montel which made this a whole lot more complicated. 

Whitney was the first to go and thankfully coupled up with Lochan due to her being single. 

Kady was then next which made this a bit more complicated with her being coupled up with Zach technically but also wanting to get to know Montel. She decided that the only person she really wanted to explore more was Montel and went back single, but that means it's now decision time for Zach. 

"Zach before Casa Amor you were coupled up with Kady, however you had formed a connection with Imogen. How were you before they left?"

"It was still very early days but I was enjoying my time with Imogen, we definitely had something. It felt like we were quite smooth sailing and this was our first real challenge."

"Did you ever expect Molly to return?"

"No that one completely caught me off guard."

"Well Zach you now have a decision to make, would you like to stick with Kady or would you like to recouple with one of these girls?"

"This hasn't been an easy decision for me at all, I know that I could have something with Imogen but I don't think we've been able to fully explore that yet. But I've been given a second chance in here and I don't think I can waste that. So I've decided to recouple."

"And who would you like to recouple with?"

"Molly."

The girls especially all cheered as Molly made her way across to sit next to Zach, unbeknownst of the look of dread in Whitney's face. 

"Molly how are you feeling?" Maya asked her. 

"I'm feeling really good, super happy to have Zach back and hopefully we can continue where we left off."

Kady returned in the hope of Montel staying single, which she would find out next as Montel was next up. However he decided to recouple with Leah. 

"If Imogen walks in alone she will now be single, lets see what Imogen has decided to do."

The producers gave me my cue to walk on and so I re-entered the villa basically shaking with nerves. I had to enter from the villa which meant I couldn't really see clearly around the firepit but as I got closer I realised not only was Montel coupled up with someone but so was Zach.