Talent Show

****Imogen's POV****

I could have just spent the whole night in Scott's arms, happily watching as the rest of the islanders went about their own business

I could have just spent the whole night in Scott's arms, happily watching as the rest of the islanders went about their own business. But I wanted to spend some times enjoying the bliss other couples were in as well. You could see Jess was in the majority happy with how it went with her family, Ella and Tyrique were in an almost honeymoon state and Whitney was just as excited as always. 

"I'm so glad we squashed whatever that beef was between us." Ella said as we sat together with Whitney. "Our friendship is so deep, it's sisterly."

"I think that's why even little comments we take very seriously, they go to heart." Whitney agreed with her. 

"I think the one thing we can learn from this is to not harbour up thoughts just to announce them because of a challenge." I said. "Isa and I are always arguing but I'd never do anything in public against her."

"But like even the way we all made up was like, forget about it. We just all look at each other and it all took was a bit of love." I mean from what they're saying maybe it was a little bit different from me. I don't think I've completely forgot about it but I just don't want that to ruin my last few days in here. 

"Some friends you can just bounce back with because it's not salty, it's just done. We can laugh about it now." I don't think I could. "And we can enjoy today. Today was probably my favourite in here."

"How did it feel seeing Isa?" Ella asked me. 

"It was amazing, honestly like I've been away from her for maybe two weeks once and even then I probably called her every day. I just want her opinion, I don't care about what most people think but I want her to like any potential boyfriend."

"Potential boyfriend...."

"I mean of course that's what I want. If I didn't see him as that then I wouldn't be with him. I guess now it's just about keeping on developing and hoping he feels the same way."

"He does." Whitney reassured me. "I saw your sister as well swerve the hug from Zach."

Yeah that was an awkward moment when Reece went in for the hug at the end and she settled for just an awkward handshake. Zach thankfully just laughed it off and was more embarrassed than angry. "I told you she's just overprotective of me. She was never going to take that hug."

"You took a hug from his sister though."

"I don't want to make a big deal out of it but she did whisper about how he was the one missing out. She seems cool about it."

"Because she knows you're in the right."

.....

The next morning Scott and I were definitely still a bit bubbly from the events of the night before, not that either of us were acting differently but I did feel more secure in my feelings right now. Once I finally peeled myself away from him, I went and sat outside with Jess and the Ella's for our chat.