Vulnerable?

****Imogen's POV****

The comments made in a challenge like that don't mean anything to me, I don't take them to heart or change my opinion because of them

The comments made in a challenge like that don't mean anything to me, I don't take them to heart or change my opinion because of them. But sometimes I just feel the need to challenge them because I disagree with them, I can't just let them go. 

That's how I was feeling about a few of the comments as we were getting ready and then went outside for the toast led by Kady. 

"Well lets cheers to an eventful day,, great day with great people. Honest opinions, maybe not so honest opinions." She started and I don't know what it was but I could tell in her voice she wanted to start something. "But lets have a good night. And also lets congrats to Zach and Molly for being officially closed off."

Wow. She did that. "What being closed off?"

"I'm not even cheersing to that." Zach said before walking off with Molly. 

"What I was just being nice?" Kady asked as we all kind of looked around awkwardly. 

"No-one knew Kady." Ella explained to her. 

"But she told me this afternoon. I was just being nice."

I'm not saying she isn't a nice girl but I could tell she wanted to create that drama, she knew it wasn't a well known fact and to be honest it seemed like she just wanted to create some drama. 

It did make me laugh a tiny bit when I again found that once we'd finished the toast, Abi was the first to pull Scott for a chat. Again maybe I should have been jealous but I do kind of trust him when he said there's nothing there. I let them have their five minutes together but then it was time for answers. 

"Mind if I join you both?" Even though it was a question I wasn't exactly waiting for an answer before taking a seat. "How was this little chat?"

"Good, I'll be honest." Abi said. 

"I was just saying how petty the challenge was." Scott said wrapping his arm round my waist. "People's opinions in here just make me laugh."

"But like why are you two so bothered?" Abi asked. "I mean people are entitled to their opinions."

"They're entitled to their opinions but that doesn't mean I can't challenge them. Which also doesn't mean I'm bothered by them."

"We're not changing because of them." Scott backed me. 

"I just find it hilarious because the comment you made about Scott only getting to know me now would also apply to you if he'd of pursued that. It's just ok for you to do it because you've not been here as long and you aren't in an established pairing."

"You wouldn't say Mitch and I are established when we've been coupled up longer than you and Zach ever were?"

"Considering the fact you want to get to know Scott I'd say no." I said and I don't think that's even controversial.