Never Have I Ever

****Imogen's POV****

Whilst Zach went and pulled Molly to the side I went over to the other side of the garden where Catherine, Tyrique and Ella were sat

"What have I missed?" I asked sneaking up on them all as they all whispered about something. 

"Someone had a little kiss on the terrace." Ella teased Catherine. 

"I was actually going to come and speak to you babe, I just don't want you to feel like...."

"No I'm happy for you." I assured her. "Please don't think I'm anything but happy for you about anything like this. I'm happily going to back off from Scott."

"Happily?" Ella questioned my wording. 

"I mean you're probably going to hear about it tonight, I want to get to know Zach as maybe something more than friends."

"Shut up." Tyrique almost spat out his drink. "Have you two been like...."

"No, I mean we've flirted but tonight we kind of agreed we wanted to get to know each other more and yeah he's gone to tell Molly."

"Do you think there's something between you then?"

"I do and that's why I want him to tell Molly. I don't know what it is but like when I'm around him I just get nervous. He gives me those butterflies."

"How do you think Molly will react?" Ella asked me. 

"I know she'll probably be mad but I know I've done nothing wrong. I'm not asking Zach to cut off what they had or anything like he could still choose her in the end but I don't want to feel like we have to coincidently chat anymore, I want to be free to go up and speak to him."

"May the best girl win." Tyrique loved the game and I could see in his eyes he was relishing this for Zach but I didn't want it to be like Molly vs me in this, I just wanted to test this out and sadly that meant we were almost pitted against each other now. 

I was keeping one eye on our conversation and the other was watching Molly and Zach get pretty tense in the corner, probably not the best time for the text to come in that we were going to be playing 'Never have I ever' tonight. 

Molly had a face like thunder as she joined us around the firepit, immediately whispering something in Whitney's ear and Zach's small smile could only slightly decrease my anxiety as he joined on the end. 

"Ok so never have I ever got with my teacher." I was not expecting Medhi to be the one to drink for that one, a little tutor favour didn't sound like something I wanted to be getting into. 

"Never have I ever had a threesome." It's not exactly something I'm ashamed about but I was a bit startled when only Scott, Tyrique and I drank for that one. 

Scott explained how his was in a hotel room with two random girls, Ty was with his friend and then all eyes turned on me. "What about you, little minx?" Jess teased me.