Meet The Families

****Imogen's POV****

It was obvious to us all in here that we were definitely near the end of our time in here and it was kind of exciting to think that all the exciting things that usually happen will be happening soon

All of this would be happening with the man who woke up that next morning with me stroking my fingers through his hair, waiting for him to join us in the real world. 

"How is it waking up boyfriend and girlfriend?" Molly asked Sammy and Jess. 

"It's good thanks."

"Jess how are you feeling?" I asked her. 

"I'm feeling shy, giddy and happy." Jess answered. 

"Aww."

"And smug."

"Hey that's our title bitch." Lochan joked. 

Jess, Ella and I went up onto the balcony for our morning debrief after Scott had made my morning coffee. 

"Now you're a girlfriend you have to sit in the middle." I told Jess. 

"What the hell is going on right now, I literally feel like I'm dreaming."

"You're both obsessed with each other and we can see that so it makes sense, it feels like the right time." Ella said. 

"How do you bag it? I need some tips." I asked her. 

"Be loyal." Jess advised. "You're acting like Scott isn't down there waiting to wife you up anyway. You've got your man."

"He's definitely going to make that next step soon." Ella said. "I reckon you'll be boyfriend and girlfriend soon."

"Does that scare you?" Jess asked me. 

"No and that surprises me. I thought I would be like scared but I'm excited. Maybe it's just because like weeks in here feel like longer so I know Scott and I have that basis."

"More than a basis."

We all went downstairs after that and sat out in the garden. I was just minding my own business, sat in the shade with Scott and Whitney as we planned our first dates for outside of here. I was just telling them about my favourite little restaurant when we heard some noises from up on the balcony. 

"Oi oi." It was family time and judging from the looks on their faces this one was for Zach and Molly. 

All of them greeted us before we just let them spend some time with their loved ones. I couldn't exactly hear any arguments which suggested it went well but I did see Molly's presumably dad taking Zach away for a private chat. 

I was just going to let them go when they were done but then Zach's sister, who I recognised from him telling me about her, pulled me into a hug as she was walking through. "Just so you know he's a fool for letting you go." She whispered in my ear. "We need to go out, forget about my brother and just have me instead."