Kissing Challenge

****Imogen's POV****

I was still on cloud nine that next morning when I woke up

I was still on cloud nine that next morning when I woke up. Obviously Zach had told the boys about the kiss and Montel spent the whole night when I got in bed teasing me about it so I was glad when I could finally get away from him and go outside with Jess and Whitney for our debrief. 

"How are you feeling this morning?" I asked Whitney.

"I'm good. Basically he just said that we should still be open to getting to know new people but we're starting afresh. But then deep down I know that like it did bum me out a little bit when he said that."

"Did you tell him that?" Jess quizzed her. 

"No."

"Why not?"

"I don't know Jess. I'm trying to play it cool and be a baddie but deep down that's how I feel."

"How are you feeling Imogen? Are you a changed woman this morning." Whitney teased. 

"I'm feeling really good. It just felt right like it didn't feel rushed, I know I wanted to do it and it just happened."

"How do you feel about Kady still being there?"

"The thing for me is that throughout this like I've always said he should continue to get to know Kady and for me like she's always knows I'm in the picture. I'm just going to continue progressing with him and then I know we'll reach a stage where he has to choose."

"How are you feeling Jess?" Whitney asked her. 

"No I'm fine."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, it's just the fact that I'm trying to move past the whole Sammy situation but I keep bringing myself back to it."

"Did you know he kissed Mal? Like I'm telling you this so you're aware but they're always kissing in bed." I told her. "Like that's all I can hear some nights."

"What about Mitch?" Whitney asked. 

"If he kisses me I don't think I'm ready for that. I don't know like if I can even see myself kissing him."

I wasn't exactly expecting to find Zach and Tyrique sat down having a little double date with Kady and Ella when I walked into the garden after getting ready for the day but I turned a blind eye to it, simply going into the kitchen for my own breakfast. 

I let them have their moment though and I did find it funny when I could hear Zach complaining that Kady called him Scott and Kady complained that her egg was hard. 

"You good this morning?" If the voice didn't give it away then I think the hands encircling my waste gave Zach's identity away. 

"Yeah, nice date?"

"It wasn't like that, Tyrique was cooking for Ella and didn't want to make it awkward when she came down with Kady." He said before leaning down to whisper in my ear. "I'll make it up to you."