Daytime Recoupling

****Imogen's POV****

I came into this villa with Charlotte and even though she might not be the person I'm closest to in here it still felt so weird to see her going

I came into this villa with Charlotte and even though she might not be the person I'm closest to in here it still felt so weird to see her going. I had to keep my emotions in check as we said goodbye to both her and Andre, helping her pack up all her belongings and then watching as they left the villa for the final time. 

It's weird because I came in with Charlotte, I've never known this villa without her and then Andre was the first person I got to know on that date. Yeah they both played a huge part in my time in the villa and I'll miss them. 

Catherine was obviously quite upset about Andre leaving with them potentially having something so Whitney and I were staying with her along with Scott, Mitch and Medhi. 

"It's never easy you know, everyone's developed close friendships and relationships." Catherine said. "Obviously I was building towards like, hopefully, a strong connection with him but they want fast and furious."

"Shall we go over there?" Whitney hinted towards giving the couple some time on their own. 

"Lets go." Instead of going with Whitney though over to the rest of the group Mitch and I made or way over to the kitchen. 

"How are you feeling after tonight?" Mitch asked. 

"A bit overwhelmed, I don't know I was kind of expecting to go."

"I wouldn't have let us send you home, it might not have worked for you yet but it will, someone will come in here and sweep you off your feet and if not you have me."

"Thanks Mitch." I said pulling him in for a hug. "It did almost give me that little kick I needed though like if I like someone I need to just go for it."

"Talking about anyone in particular."

"Wouldn't you like to know."

As we went inside to get ready for bed I bumped into Tyrique in the bathroom as we both washed our faces. "I'm glad you didn't leave you know." He whispered once he'd finished. "I loved all you girls but I really want you to find someone."

"Thanks Tyrique, I'm just glad all you boys saved me."

"We've got your back."

It was encouraging to hear from at least half the boys that had to make that decision that they didn't want to see me leave and saying they had my back and then I got some love from the girls as Jess gave me a cuddle in the dressing room. 

"What a night girls." I said. 

"Two people have gone home tonight and I got a kiss." Jess was very happy that Sammy finally made a move last night. "Lets live every moment in here, don't let it go to waste."

"We won't"

.....

I had the privilege of having the bed to myself as Tyrique and Ella shared the daybed outside, I took that opportunity though and led starfish on the bed, fully taking up both sides of the bed and not having to worry about a guy on the other side.