Chapter 41

Recap: 

• JJK does his moves in the boxing ring to impress his Taetae.

Taetae has ultimately revealed that he identifies as a Tiger.

Note:

• Yeonjun and Mia are Soobin's friends.

• Mia and Bogum are in a relationship.
___________________________________________

⚠️ There are a lot of pictures in this chapter, all thanks to AI 😌✊.

[Please ignore the mistakes]

A month has gone by, and so much has happened.

The projects featuring the five models were a resounding success.

Eunwoo and Baekyun from Min Entertainment excelled as models for a clothing and watch brand.

Just a couple of days later, Jisoo and Minjae's pictures for a clothing brand were released, and people went wild.

The response was overwhelming, with fans embracing the new faces and driving profits through the roof for both Jeon and Min Entertainments.

Meanwhile, Taetae was like a hidden gem, waiting for his moment to shine.

And when the moment arrived, Taetae's photos exploded in popularity, quickly going viral and attracting a flood of trending tweets with the hashtag #V.

With all five models gaining immense popularity, the major brands began to take notice, and offers started to pour in-particularly for Tae, the breakout star of the group.

After the immense success of the models, JJK assigned five skilled managers to oversee their professional development.

And after the photo release, Eunwoo and Tae became the campus heartthrobs, with fans swooning over their captivating photos.

Despite being introverted, Eunwoo humbly accepted the adoration, nodding appreciatively.

On the other hand, Taetae basked in the spotlight, walking through the hallways sassily while flipping his hair, as his two best friends cheered him on.

Ji-yoo, who had once plotted against Taetae, now waited patiently for the perfect moment to strike, her plans foiled by Tae's skyrocketing popularity.

With each passing day, Taetae's fame expanded, bestowing upon him the celebrated title at the university - 'star baby.'

___________________________________________

As August drew to a close, Taetae remembered that his Kookie's birthday was just around the corner.

He spent hours thinking hard, trying to come up with a perfect gift that would be useful for the CEO.

Meanwhile, with the upcoming Friday being a university holiday, Soobin chose to accompany Yoongi to a business conference for further learning, with Yeonjun joining them.

The girls, Rose, Jennie, and Mia, planned a girls' day out, but when they found out Taetae would be left out, they invited him to join. However, he declined, saying he was going to have a "Taetae's day" instead.

Eunwoo was busy catching up with old friends from high school, so Bogum was left whining to Mia to take him along.