Chapter Nine

|3 days later|

Today is a very scary day for both you and Zach. You've got to watch your friends interact with him and his friends. While he does the same with his friends and you. All you can do is hope that they don't fuck shut up for you. Hope that they don't embarrass you. What's even better is that you get to be anxious and worried about how it will go all morning. Speaking of the morning, you need to get up and start getting ready to go to the gym and start the day.

 Speaking of the morning, you need to get up and start getting ready to go to the gym and start the day

Arriving at the gym you run into Zach almost immediately. "Hey stranger." He smiles.
"Hey." You smile back "Excited for today?"
"Crazy excited. I can't wait for my friends to say something stupid and ruin my chances with you."
"Don't worry last time they didn't ruin things for you completely." You laugh.
"Seriously they messed last time?" He asks flipping his head back.
"I was joking. If you're scared about your friends though. I'm fearing for my life and sanity with my friends. They're a little bit unhinged." You try to reassure him.
"I guess we'll see about that." He smirks.
"What do your friends like to eat and drink? I'm thinking once I've finished year I'll go grab some snacks and stuff." You ask.
"Don't stress too much. My friends really won't care." He informs you.
"Okay what do you think I should get then?" You ask again.
"Nothing. If people want food and drinks they can bring their own food and drinks. If it's really a big deal though it's a perfect day for some fruit and sweets." He tells you.
"Thanks."
"What are you focusing on today?" He asks.
"Just cardio today." You answer.
"Can I join in?" He asks again.
You agree "I guess so."
"Don't worry I'll pick you up for later. To make up for it." He follows you.
"That's actually a really nice idea." You smile.

That's how it is. The two of you workout together. Once you've finished you head down to the grocery store. Grab some blueberries, strawberries, grapes, mini sprite and coca-cola cans. When you get home you then wash all the fruit, put them in air tight containers, take a shower, get ready and start packing your bag; UNO, the fruit and drinks, a speaker, a blanket. A towel, your book and a volleyball. Zach is going to bring a football as well. Today is hopefully going to be really fun. All of you hanging out on the beach, playing games together, listening to music, getting to know each other.

 All of you hanging out on the beach, playing games together, listening to music, getting to know each other