Chapter Eightneen

|Another three weeks later|

Finally everything is back to normal. Who knew it would take you so long to settle back into your life after going on a week long trip. People have been on longer trips and gotten their shit together quicker. Either way their is nothing you can do to make up that time. Plus if that hadn't happened you wouldn't have been able to open up and have different conversations with Zach, understand Kaia and why she never wants to reach out because she feels like she's 'nagging' and learn something new about yourself and how incredibly important it is for you to look after yourself. Even more important than you originally though.
Today on this beautiful Friday you've got a good feeling about the day. You've got your plan for the day written out in your head. Go to the gym, go shopping, grab breakfast, sit in on some meetings, do some laundry, answer emails, draw a little bit and go hangout with Zach wherever or whatever that might be.

Of course someone has to throw a spammer in your perfectly planned to do list, written out neatly in your mind

Of course someone has to throw a spammer in your perfectly planned to do list, written out neatly in your mind. So when you get to the gym and jump on the treadmill for your little pre-session walk you should expect that Zach pops out of no where and asks you to join his workout. You should also expect that you would agree and follow him. "So where are you taking me tonight?" You ask.
"About that you're going to have to drive yourself. I'll send you the location though."
"Oh." You look down at the ground unsure how to read the information.
"It's not that I don't want to pick you up but I've got something I need to prepare before hand so I can't come and get you." Zach explains noticing how cold you got.
"Okay just make sure you send me the location."
"And wear something nice." He smiles.
"Can do."
"Hey before you leave." He says.
Turning around to give him your full attention "Yeah?"
He takes your hand a pulls you close to place a kiss on your lips. "Nothing." He replies smirking. "Have a good day."
"I will." You smile walking away to go and finish checking off all of the other tasks on your list.

|Multiple hours later|

Sitting outside listening to music as you let your hand take control of the soft grey strokes filling your paper, you realise the time. It's getting late and you're going to have to try and find whatever this random location is that you're meeting Zach at. So you need to put a hold on your current drawing and go get ready, shower and make sure you look good for whatever tonight is, maybe dinner maybe, maybe some activity you honestly have no idea. Either way you make sure you're not too dressed up but still looking good.

 Either way you make sure you're not too dressed up but still looking good