Chapter Twenty Five

|2 weeks later|

Today you're finally making time to go and see your clingy boyfriend. You're planning on getting some food, a blanket and going to the beach to spend some time together doing more than just sitting and watching TV but less than hanging around a bunch of different people. You're not sure exactly which beach you're going to but you're hoping that it's the same beach you actually first interacted at. It would just be a little bit more special. Either way you've got to get up, make breakfast, read a little bit, prepare the sandwiches, cheese, biscuits and fruit you're bringing, throw said food in a bag with some other things you'll such as sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, a book, pencil and note pad before finally getting changed and preparing to get Zach.

 Either way you've got to get up, make breakfast, read a little bit, prepare the sandwiches, cheese, biscuits and fruit you're bringing, throw said food in a bag with some other things you'll such as sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, a book, pencil an...

Only a couple minutes away from Zach's apartment you realise that you've forgot to grab a blanket and have to give Zach a call

Only a couple minutes away from Zach's apartment you realise that you've forgot to grab a blanket and have to give Zach a call. "Are you on your way?" He answers the phone.
"Yeah I'm only a couple minutes away but I forgot to grab a blanket do you have one we could bring and sit on?" You ask.
"Can't we just use our towels."
"Shit that's what I forgot as well." You sigh.
"It's okay I'll find some towels and a blanket we can bring. Just let me know when you're here because I'll meet you downstairs."
"Okay I can do that." You smile before hanging up.

Completing the travel to Zach's apartment you feel extremely bad. You don't know what's happened to you today but you've just completely forgotten everything, it's actually quite embarrassing. You know he's your boyfriend but it's just a couple of towels and a blanket but I think it might be starting to show that you've been working just that little bit too much with just that little bit less of sleep.
"What's wrong?" He asks as you drive the two of you down to the beach.
"Nothing." You lie.
"You're clearly in your head about something you might as well just admit what it is." He raises both eyebrows at you.
"I don't know I just feel a little bit stupid and embarrassed." You admit.
"Why?"
"Nothing."
"Y/n."
"It doesn't matter."
"Is this about the towels and blankets because if so you really have nothing to be stressing about. It was honestly unfair of me to expect you to bring everything with you." He places his hand on your thigh with a reassuring rub.
"I know it's just I would normally be on top of this sort of thing."
"You're probably just tired, you've been working a lot recently."
"I know but I still feel like I've been pretty much on top of everything." You respond.
"When did you get to sleep last night?" He asks."
"Last night? Probably 1:30-2:00."
"And you has that regular?" He continues to ask even more questions.
"Yeah it's not that out of the blue though."
"But you've been waking up earlier as well, you're tired. You need rest. I'll even stay with you tonight just to make sure you get sleep."
"That's just your excuse to spend even more time with me isn't it?" You smirk.
"Yes but I do still want to know that you're sleeping well and keeping yourself healthy. I do care about you of course." He smiles.
"Oh really."
"Yes now speed up my legs are getting sore. I need to run around on the beach."
"Of course sweetie." You pretend to be his mother because of how childish he's acting.