Chapter Twenty Eight

|Next Saturday|

It's Saturday, it's finally the weekend again. You've had a nice balance this week between cider work, content creating and general management plans. Today you've got a nice relaxing balanced day to continue on that feeling. The girls have booked in to a pottery place where you can go and paint a bunch of pieces to take home once they've been fired and then in the afternoon you're going to an event Zach has invited you too.
This morning you wake up to jump in the shower, get ready and go for a little walk to get breakfast and a coffee from a little shop near by. When you get back home you sit outside on the balcony with your book for an hour or so. After that hour you have to start get moving. You don't want to be late to the painting session because you only have a set amount of time.

 You don't want to be late to the painting session because you only have a set amount of time

❤️‍🔥

⚫️ Kaia
Make sure you guys are on time because we've only got an hour to paint

⚫️ Evie
We won't be don't worry

⚫️ Lilah
Is anyone else coming

⚫️ Kaia
I didn't invite anyone else

⚫️ Lilah
What about you y/n?

⚫️ You
No I wouldn't invite someone if I'm not the one hosting

⚫️ Lilah
So it's just us

⚫️ Evie
Just us 😊

⚫️ You
Do we have to pay to paint different pieces

⚫️ Kaia
No I've already paid so much for four people to get in for an hour and paint whatever they want

⚫️ You
Okay

⚫️ Evie
We should all try and make like a little tea set or something

⚫️ Lilah
That would be really cute

When you get to the pottery place you find that it's a little shop with plants scattered everywhere, soft trendy music playing, little table like you're back in school, all different shades of paint colours and a range of different pieces to paint for everyone. "Aww this is cute." You say approaching the table with everyone else already seated.
"We knew you'd love it." Lilah laughs.
"So what are we painting?" You ask.
"We were thinking of starting with mugs. They're over there if you want to chose one." Kaia points to shelf full of different shaped mugs.
"And what about you guys? What are you painting?" You ask.
"All floral." Evie responds.
"Really?"
Kaia laughs "Yep."
"Very original clearly."
"Why what are you going to paint?" She snaps back.
"Probably something purple and blue with music notes." You reply.
"For Zach?" Lilah asks.
"Yeah." You smirk.
"Shouldn't you make something for yourself as well?" Evie asks with a concerned expression.
"I will. My plan is to make as many mugs as I possibly can so I have a little collection of hand painted mugs at home."
"Sounds perfect for you and your coffees doesn't it?" Kaia smirks.
"It does doesn't it."
"How are things with Zach?" Evie asks.
"We've definitely not been able to hangout as often as normal this past week or so but tonight he's invited me to go to an event with him."
"What event?" She continues to ask.
"I have no clue."
"Well you always know that if you need someone to help you find an outfit. I am here." She smirks.
"I've already planned an outfit for tonight but I sure do know that you're here."
"Anything new on your situation Lilah?" Kaia asks.
"I already told you guys that things weren't progressing." She responds.
"I know but like have you been on any other dates since or something?"
"Any other dates? No."
"What about you too? Are you guys talking to anyone recently?" You ask.
"I really don't have time for a relationship or love life at the moment." Evie laughs.
"I mean I'm open to if a hot rich dude want to cuff me up." Kaia answers with the most Kaia answer ever, you all laugh. "Would you know any candidates?"
"I might know some people." Lilah replies and you watch as a glimmer appears in Kaia's eyes.
"You should see if they want to go on a blind date with this really hot, driven, photographer I know."
"I'll see." Lilah smirks.
"You guys are so weird." Evie laughs.
"Oh shut up just because we don't have work, school and a clothing line keeping us busy." Kaia rolls her eyes.
"I kind of agree with her though." You respond.
"Yeah but you have a boyfriend so shut up. Omg I'm in a happy relationship, omg my boyfriend is so hot, omg I'm so hot, omg my brother just had a baby, omg my life is so picture perfect." She mocks.
"Are you okay honey?" You ask.
"Yes!"