Chapter Thirty One

|The following week|

Following the guide you have Zach the other night when you were at dinner Tighe Ry you've got a photoshoot with Kaia today. She's asked you to meet her at a studio she's rented and take some photos. You always love to help her out or any of the other girls so of course you're planning  to be perfectly on time and ready to go. On top of that you're also planning on bringing a little bag of things you can do to get some work done. Your laptop, note pad, maybe your drawing book, someone small you can easily pull out and do if you have spare time. Getting out of bed though you're jumping in the shower, making breakfast in your robe while trying to figure out what you're expected to wear or if your going to have to change when you get there.

Kaia

⚫️ You
Hey do I have a certain attire I have to come wearing

⚫️ Kaia
Wear whatever you want something cute though

⚫️ You
Do you have clothes there that I'll have to change into or simply just wea something true got the shoot

⚫️ Kaia
Yeah wear something cute maybe a little skirt and something I don't know

⚫️ You
Sounds good to me I'll get changed now and meet you in a couple minutes

⚫️ Kaia
Are you stopping anywhere first

⚫️ You
Why

⚫️ Kaia
Could you get me a coffee pretty please

⚫️ You
Of course it'll just take a couple of extra minutes

⚫️ Kaia
Thank you 🥰

⚫️ You
No problem

Entering the studio you find Kaia busy putting the drop together so you approach to hand her the coffee you retrieved for her, show off my outfit and find somewhere to put your stuff down

Entering the studio you find Kaia busy putting the drop together so you approach to hand her the coffee you retrieved for her, show off my outfit and find somewhere to put your stuff down. "Honey I'm home." You announce
"Omg yes did you get my coffee?" She asks.
"Yes here you go me' lady."
"Oh wow you look really cute." She notices your outfit.
"Is it what you were thinking or do I need to rush home and change?" You ask.
"No it's actually perfect. You look very cute."
"Are you sit setting up?"
"Um yeah I should be another couple of minutes." She answers.
"So you don't mind if I just sit over there and answer some emails in the mean time?"
"Of course not. Do whatever you wish to pass time."
"Thank you."

|A couple minutes later|

"Are you ready to start shooting?" Kaia asks.
"Are you all ready?" You ask in return.
"Yeah."
"Okay." You close the lid of your laptop and get things started.
"Ok now I'm going to be completely honest with you." She starts once your made your way over to the white backdrop.
"Please do."
"I don't really have any big idea for the shoot so you're free to do whatever you want. Whatever you think will look good. I'll just take photos."
"Really. You trust me?" You stand a little bit uncomfortable that's all this is seemingly all left in your hands.
"Of course you've done this multiple different times." She hypes you up.
"I'm just surprised you're leaving it all up to me."
"Fun fact I do every time it's just every other time I let you know what I'm thinking about trying to create."
"Whatever just tell me if you're not happy."
"You need to be a lot more confident in yourself."
"Yeah yeah yeah. Am I standing or sitting?"
"I think sitting could be nice."
"Okay."
"This will be good practise for when you're shooting the collection with cider." She smiles holding her camera up.
"I guess so."
"You'll have to be in a lot of the photos for that after all it's your collection."
"Yeah but my plan is to convince them to hire you guys as models. It'll help me be more confident and comfortable."
"I thought I was taking the photos."
"I honestly don't know we've still go so much more to figure out before we can get to that stuff."
"Okay just keep me updated because I don't want to potentially book stuff over the top of it."