Chapter Thirty Two

|A month later|

It's Wednesday and unlike a month ago you've got the day off because you've started to take one extra day off during the week so that you're able to relax and revive a little bit. It's a temporary thing, only for while you're working on the cider collection. Simply because you're constantly working on something and haven't really had time to catch up and have a life for anyone that's not your boyfriend or Evie. Today you and the girls have planned to relax together at the nice soothing spa. You're extremely excited, you're going to be able to talk with them about how things are going and catch up a bit.
So when you wake up you couldn't be more excited to actually be awake. You climb out of bed, spring open your blinds, put some music on and climb into the shower. After your shower, get changed, make some toast and sit down on the balcony to read for an hour or two before meeting them there.

❤️‍🔥

⚫️ Lilah
Are we all meeting each other there are 11?

⚫️ You
Yes I booked as all a massage at 11:30

⚫️ Kaia
And is it just us four

⚫️ Evie
Please tell me it is I can't handle too many people today

⚫️ You
Don't stress it's just us four today
I need to talk with you guys about something

⚫️ Lilah
Do you mind if I bring my camera I really need to film a video

⚫️ Kaia
You're going to film a video of us just going to the spa?

⚫️ Lilah
I'm doing a vlog of my day and I need some content

⚫️ You
I don't know if they'll let you bring it in because you know it's a spa but you'll always have your phone

⚫️ Lilah
Okay I'll bring it just to see

Arriving at the spa you find the girls walking in just as your reaching the front of the line

Arriving at the spa you find the girls walking in just as your reaching the front of the line. "We're just on time." They skip to the front with you.
"Oh hi." You acknowledge them before turning your attention to the female in front of you again. "Umm we we're book in for some massages."
"Were you thinking of any other experiences?" She asks.
"Is it possible for us to gain access to the other experiences that aren't booked appointments?" You smile.
"Of course it'll be an additional fee though."
"Okay sounds perfect." You tap your phone and are pointed in the direction of the change rooms to lock away your things and grab out a robe.
"This place is gorgeous." Evie smiles.
"I know where did you find it?" Lilah asks.
"It was just a quick google search." You respond.
"And it wasn't expensive was it?" Kaia asks.
"It's not the cheapest spa but it's not crazy expensive."
"Are we all getting a massage together?" Evie asks.
"We all are getting one yeah."
"Yeah but are we getting them in the same room?" Evie reiterates her question.
"I'm not sure I think it might be two and two."
"Oh. Well no offence but I'd like to go with someone that's not you." Evie grins cheekily.
"That's okay I completely understand." You laugh.
"I'll go with Evie then." Kaia throws her hand over her shoulder.
"I guess that means we're together then." Lilah does the same with your shoulder.
"Sounds good to me." You smile.
"What else do they have here?" Kaia ask with her signature grin.
"I'm pretty sure you can get your nails done, feet and hand massages, sauna, pool, hot tub, cold plunge, facials and therapy lounge." You list.
"You can get therapy here!" Kaia gasps.
"No it's just a little lounge where they'll have spaces to lay down and nipple on some finger food or whatever." You explain.
"Oh okay that makes sense." Kaia exhales.