Chapter Ten

You wake up feeling well refreshed in a matching fresh and clean apartment. You're ready to go to the gym and treat yourself today. Go shopping, get yourself some things and have some time to yourself just browsing in your own world. So you jump up out of bed, grab your gym clothes and start getting ready with everything you need to have a nice quick work out.

Arriving at the gym you get underway and start your workout before running into your gym buddy

Arriving at the gym you get underway and start your workout before running into your gym buddy. "Hey there." He smiles.
"Hey." You smile back.
"How are you this morning?" He asks.
"I'm not too bad. I'm thinking of go shopping once I've finished up here. Treating myself a little bit. What about you?"
"I'm fine." He responds.
"What are you planning on doing later?" You ask.
"Oh nothing interesting. I've just got some work to do and then I'll probably go hangout with some friends."
"Okay. Enjoy your day." You say before getting back to your work out.
"Oh okay."
"Why?" Was there something else you wanted?" You ask after noticing his mood change.
"No. You better get back to work." He replies.
"Okay. Well enjoy yourself."

The two of you leave each other to themselves. To do your one thing and finish off your workout. Coincidentally you run into each other again on the way out to the car park. "Well hello again." He says opening the door for you.
"You really need to stop stalking to me. Your obsession is getting a little out of hand." You joke.
"You know you like the attention." He smirks.
"Don't you have work to do?"
"But I'm so obsessed with you. Work can wait." He continues to smirk even more.
"Shut up." You drop your head smiling.
"I can see you smiling." He tilts his head down to get a view. "You don't mind if I take a photo for later right?"
"Stop it." You shove him away smiling a little wider.
"Ooo touch me again. Shove me again. I think I got chills." He continues on playing his act.
"Okay whatever. I've got to get home. You have a good day." You start walking away.
"If your thinking about me while shopping don't hesitate go buy me something." He smiles.
"Yeah okay."
"Have a nice day. Hopefully I'll see you here again tomorrow at the same time."
"You're making me question moving gyms."
"I'd be willing for a change."
"Enough you. Go do your work."
"Fine." He says opening his car door just as you find your own.

Arriving back at home you jump into the shower and wash off any sweat. Then make some breakfast, scrambled eggs and fruit before getting ready for your day of shopping. A day where you can treat yourself, spend some money and indulge in some retail therapy. It'll be nice. You're not usually one to do things for yourself so it should be nice and relaxing to walk around and browse.

 You're not usually one to do things for yourself so it should be nice and relaxing to walk around and browse