8)Finally, I kiss him

Blink!
Blink!

My eyelids fluttered softly. With each flutter, the little white dot above seemed to get closer till it was like seven feet away.

There were muffled voices from around me, which died down in a second.

"Hello? What's your name?" Asked a male in white coat...a doctor. But my brain was too disorganized, taking me about a minute to even remember my name.

"Annie. I'm A-where's Jack?" The sounds and voices made me feel as if I was listening to him and myself from a third person. They were vague and light.

"Who is Jack?"

"My...my...I need to see him!"

"How are you feeling?"

My eyes moved from the left corner to the right sluggishly. Had they sedated me?
Why was I feeling high?

I giggled. "I'm feeling fine."

The doctor then brought a little flashlight and pointed it at my open eyes. I squeezed them shut to the light that had assaulted them.
He sighed. "It still hasn't worn off... Might take a few more minutes."

"Is she okay?" A familiar voice boomed from nearby. It sounded so damn sexy.

"Jack?" I called in a giggly voice before I tried to lift my head. But my skull felt ten times heavier than a gym weight.
"Jack?"

"Hey Kitty!" He cooed taking my left hand in his. "I'm here!"

"Good! Good!"

"You can leave us!"

"Okay Mr Raynatt."

The sound of a shutting door faded just like the rest of the sounds.
"This hospital is fancy!" I drooled.

"You're in your room dummy?" Jack corrected sitting next to me. He gently stoked my hair and I could feel the concern through his hand.

"Why do you look so hot? Did you go to the spa today?" I blubbered, still not sure what was real and what was not. Whatever drug they had used on me was too fucking strong. Yet I seemed to love the high. I could say or do anything and get away with it.

"I look hot?" Jack laughed.

I nodded, stretching out my right hand to caress his face. His skin was soft, so was his beard. He did take good care of it with all the hydrating products I helped him buy. Who said men shouldn't look after their appearance eh?

"And you look beautiful. Now get some rest!"

"M-mm!" I shook my head. "I want you to hug me."

Oh Annie, what was that? A hug?
I really wasn't myself, no judgement.

"Will you rest after I hug you?" Jack asked giving my hair soft strokes.

"I promise!"

Jack smiled warmly before he slipped a hand under my neck while leaning down.
His cologne infiltrated my nostrils, reminding me of the huge crush I have had for three years. Either it was the hormones or the drug, but something just corrupted my thinking and I grabbed Jack by winding my hands around his neck then tugged him down. Before he could react, I made the boldest move of my entire life(short life)...I locked my lips on his and kissed him..

Finally, my suppressed fantasy had come to pass. I held him firmly and deepened the kiss on his extremely soft lips.
Everything else seemed to freeze as I got lost in this special moment. As I enjoyed the feel of his mouth.

For some reason, Jack didn't pull away. And I seized that rare opportunity to kiss the daylight out of him. It felt as if at one point of the kiss, Jack actually sucked and bit my lip ever gently. But I was too distracted and drugged to know what actually happened during that one minute kiss.
The adrenaline rush swooping through my body made me feel things down there that one wasn't supposed to feel towards their stepdad. Or were they?

A hand slowly pushed me on the pillows while Jack retreated. "Annie!"

I giggled as my hands dropped to the bed, freeing him.

As our eyes met, the guilt residing in Jack's was like a shadow dimming his blue color. He looked horribly ashamed.

"Rest up!" His words sounded like a murmur. And that was all he could say after what I had done. After how magical the kiss had felt.

Once he left the room, my legs kicked the air in an excited giggle, knocking off the covers. I had done it. I had kissed him.
Sure the consequences of my action would come later, but fuck it. I had kissed him and I had liked it.

***. ***. ***.