50) Thrusts and counts

**Hades' Apprentice; 😈😈***

  *****ANNIE****

Jack gently pulled my elbows behind and caged them using only one hand.
My ass was on fire, but not as hot as the flames eating the insides of my womanhood. My vagina was wetter than a rainy morning, yelling for something thick to slide in it.

      I could feel Jack's cock brushing on my clit as he positioned me in a doggy position on the bed while facing the large mirror in his room. This would be our fourth sex since we started fucking around. Our first had been right now his bed. The second one on my bed, the third in his car after he picked me up from school and here we were back in his room.

He looked so damn gorgeous behind me, and I couldn't stop stealing glances of us from the mirror.

         "Shit!" Jack cursed running a hand over my pussy. "You're too excited."

I could only giggle to his shock.

What did he expect after all the shower spanking?
Jack had carried me out of the bathroom on his shoulder like a bandit kidnapping a princess and then dumped me on the bed. We were still damp from the shower but we didn't care. If his bed would end up being wet, we could sleep on mine.

    "Cause I'm so horny." I giggled again.

Jack laughed in his deep sexy voice, sending more pleasure waves inside my vagina.

  "Let daddy take care of that."

  "Yes, please." I purred, as I felt him starting to penetrate me.

His meat was so damn hard, adding more fuel to the fire scorching inside.
  My moans started out as soft and innocent while feeling his cock brush the walls of my vagina, resulting in immeasurable pleasure.

"Yes! Yeeeeess!" I moaned and my eyes shut without alerting me.

     Jack's hand tightened on my elbows as he slowly pulled me back till my aching ass was slammed on his loin. I let out a yelp to how deep he had gone. I was full of his cock and the feeling was out of this world. Pleasure too intense to allow my little sexual mind to grasp it wholly.

"Oh gawd! Oh gawd!" I cried wriggling.

Jack laughed and ordered me to be still.

   I protested, new to this position and how different it felt.
But my own protests made me even hornier as the anticipation grew. I wanted him to fuck the shit out of me. Wanted him to pound me mercilessly till I cried for him to stop. And even if I did, I did not want him to listen to me. I wanted him to annihilate my pussy like a savage beast.

     "You told me you're a big girl. This-" Jack thrust, "-is what big girls take." He hissed and spanked me.

Gawd! It was so damn hot how he was coordinating his thrust and the spanks that followed.
In each thrust, I felt like he was ripping my womb open. A little painful, but so fucking stimulating.

I dared to lift my bowed head to gaze at our reflection and shit, he looked like a beast straight from an anime busy thrusting and bounding my elbows.

   A crooked grin crossed my lips before cries of pleasure continued bursting out.

  "Start counting!" Jack bellowed as he slowed his thrusting. "And you better not skip a single fucking number."
His instruction was clear and simple. Or so I thought.

"One, two, three-"

"Yeees!" Jack roared letting go of my elbows and grabbing my waist. I put my palms down on the bed for support as Jack went on with his average paced thrust.

   With each thrust, my brain started growing mushy. "...eight...te-"
         Spank!

"You skipped nine!" Jack yelled after delivered that spank.

  "Nine, ten, ele-jesus!" I yelled when he gave me one hard pound. My body almost crouched forward from how deep his cock had rammed, but his hands quickly brought my waist to its position.

    "Count." Jack breathed slowing.

I could take a few seconds to breathe before the next round began, but I was still in need of more air from all the fucking Jack was submitting me to. Amazing fucking that my entire body was craving for, and more.

    I counted with a little more sanity than before, feeling my heart drumming in its cage as if yelling to be let free and leave us to our madness.

Lost in the numbers, Jack gave me two hard spanks that had me wincing.
He pulled my waist and then thrust me aside, turning me to now face the ceiling.

  My chest rose and fell.
My thighs gave a little quiver to a small orgasm while Jack lowered himself between them. His cock was glistening from my juices, making it look so admirable amidst all the veins. That was all mine. That big strong cock was mine to fuck and suck if I wished.

It was only now that I realized that the chandelier was not lit. The light in the room was coming from the lamp on the other side of the bed. Wow!
   Being horny does render one's brain pretty useless. And I was learning it just now.

Learning it through the counting Jack was having me do. I kept skipping numbers, only this time, instead of spanking the daylight out of my blazing ass, he was giving my nipples a hard twist. 

  "Count better Annie." Jack hissed.

"Aaaaah!" I cried when he twisted my left nipple. The pain was immense, but the unfulfilled lust gushing through every vein of my body overshadowed it.

My moans mixed with groans of pain filled the room for over five minutes. But time was irrelevant to the mind-blowing fucking that was going on.
Never did I know that someone could experience such delight in a simple friction of organs. Or gropes and painful spanks.

      When it was time, I let dag my nails on Jack's bulged biceps and my body shuddered. My thighs released a string of tremors, clinging onto Jack's waist firmly.

Jack didn't last longer after I had my powerful climax. His body fell on mine before he slid out and rolled to my side.

   Satisfaction was in the air.
Love was blooming.
And sex was getting more interesting.

I was eager, eager for the next fucking.