45) To the sex store

***Heya, don't skip the note at the end of this chapter if you're really a HTS fans🤪🤪***

      *****ANNIE*****

My heart was slowly cracking, leaking desperate emotions that made my sobs sound so damn ugly. But I didn't care. Didn't care that it was possible that everybody in the mansion could hear me.

  Amidst my sobs, Jack's hand cupped my face before he swiftly rolled on top of me.

    My body froze momentarily, taken aback by the sudden strength in a dying man.

Jack's hair spilled from the sides of his face, forming two curtains that landed beside my temples, shielding our gazes from the world. His blue eyes were full of life. Full of vigor.
But Steve had said...

   Maybe it's his spirit that is dying. My conscious sobbed hysterically.

     Jack chuckled.
"I'm too young to die you little idiot." He scolded lightly before pinching my cheek.

With his right elbow and arm resting to my left, most of his body weight wasn't on me. But it didn't mean that he wasn't lying on me, no. To every breath I inhaled, my rising chest slammed against his bare warm chest.
     Thank heaven the duvet that had covered him now acted as a barrier between our lower bodies. I wasn't ready to nest him between my thighs given that I was only wearing an oversized t-shirt...with nothing under it.

   Jeez! Almost as if you anticipated him lying on you.

"Get off-" I placed my palms on his shoulders and attempted to shove him to the side, "-of me!"

Jack quickly slammed his left elbow next to my head and then brought the other elbow to the left side of my head. The damn bastard went as far as lowering his body firmly on me, squashing my face on his chest.

    My legs struggled to slide from below Jack and his duvet, but I only managed to rescue my right. Not like it helped me in any way. That action made Jack settle properly between my thighs. If the devil dared to pull the duvet, heaven would curse me.

  Jeez Annie, remember your wild fantasy from hours ago? Where Jack was in-

Shut up!
I yelled at my own conscious as the embarrassing memory crossed my mind. My cheeks were suddenly feeling overheated, while my heartbeats went haywire.

      "You just said you won't argue with me!" Jack wondered as he lifted his chest of my face.

Like a fish that had been tossed out of water, my mouth opened wide to gasp in more oxygen. "You win." I yelped.

   "Win what?" His tone had changed.

It sounded calm, composed and...sexy.

I looked up after yielding to his physical strength. His blue pair, his nose, his perfect jawline, his inviting lips.
For a moment, I forgot myself as the naughty thoughts flooded my brain.

  With a bit of strain, I managed to slide my right hand up. The sexy demon seemed to be kicking in as my hand tucked some of Jack's hair behind his left ear, caressing his cheek in the motion.
  That touch sent something through his body, he just shut his eyes for a few seconds.

My fingers then traced his jawline all the way till they were on Jack's lips. His eyes flew open abruptly, sending a wave of sexy shivers from my chest down to my center.

    His serious gaze was one of the most sexy things on earth. How could the eyes wield such power?

A part of me was screaming 'stop', but every other part was cheering me on. What could possibly go wrong?