53) Her moans through the door

*******3rd POV ******

He hadn't thought of a good reason for summoning Annie here. And seeing her standing before him in the black gown looking so...hot, Jack experienced a thrill that shot down to his cock. It wanted a piece of that sexiness like a hungry lion with a growling stomach staring at a prey.

It took all the control sense in him to hold back his desires as the party had already started.
Jackson just wanted to make sure Annie was safe. No, that she wasn't yet in the know of his world.
   Maybe she'd remain clueless all through.
Maybe.

"Let's go."

Annie's forehead wrinkled a bit, but she obeyed and turned around.

   Jack's eyes were immediately captured by the round ass hugged warmly by the gown. He couldn't help himself, he gave it one good spank.
The sudden grope found Annie off guard. The force of it pushed her forward, slamming the door shut with her chest while her mouth gave a shocked gasp.

   But it all faded when she felt Jack's hand on her ass, giving it a good squeeze.

She grinned at herself.
Feeling his touch after attempts of avoiding him was hot. At that moment, she didn't care whether he was a killer, all that was in her brain was Jack's veined shaft.
The image was enough to arouse her.

   "Shit! We should go." Jack retreated.
He had to fight himself. He just had to.

Annie whirled around disappointed and looked at his face, then his groin.

  Seeing the look on her face broke every sensible muscle in his body. How could he afford to disappoint his prey? She clearly wanted to be 'eaten'. Then why the hell did he, the beast, restrict himself?

Tossing everything out of his mind, he grabbed her arm and pulled her deeper in the room and towards the empty couches.

     She made some noises, but to Jack, every sound that came out of her mouth could only drive his beast insane.
Like the dominant male he was, he flipped Annie around and pushed her on the couch arm, leaving her ass hanging in the air.

His eyes grew dark staring at his prize. That ass had taken more than seventy spanks and managed to stay strong and bubbly.
   He wanted to spank it again. Wanted to feel it hot under his palms.

Annie gave an excited yelp when Jack pulled the gown up her legs and further over her ass, leaving it bare. The red laced thong wouldn't hide anything.

   "Yes daddy." She giggled and wiggled her ass to stir him.

"Aaaah!" Jack moaned in a deep low voice when his hands made contact with the soft ass. He played with it for about a minute, satisfying his little devil, before pulling the strap aside with one hand as the other freed his member from its confinement.

Jack's fingers slithered their way between Annie's butt cheeks and continued their way till they were inside her hot and damn wet opening. The mere feel of it made Jack's cock pulse.

   Annie's lips parted to the fingers exploring her. She wanted to hold on to anything, but could only reach a fucking cushion. Should be enough.

The fingers were withdrawn, making the female groan in protest and attempt to get up. But one spank from her 'master' knocked some submissive sense into her brain.
    And so she laid back, making sure to move a little so her ass would wiggle.
The trick succeeded.

   "I'll fuck that teasing demon out of you right-" he pushed his head right into her opening without any mercy, "-now!"

Her jaw fell to the sudden intrusion.
   It always felt like it was the first time she was feeling his cock inside her. And nothing excited her more than Jack acting dominant and fucking all sense from her mind.

      Spank!
     Spank!

For every thrust, Jack made sure to spank that ass and enjoy it wobble.

--------------------------------

      Paul walked through the door leading to the lonely corridor.
He had been following Annie, curious to why the man had taken her away.

After Steve had left the door, Paul had waited for five minutes, making sure the man wouldn't return before borrowing a key from one of the staff.

The rooms behind the door were for private meetings, reserved for VIPs. Since the entire hotel had been booked, all the guests were free to roam wherever they wanted.

   He took a deep breath, ready for about anything, then walked down the corridor.

It was quite at first, too quiet.

  But when he wakes deeper, the faint sounds of a female started being audible.

Paul traced from which room they were coming from and stood right in front of it.
    After a few seconds of listening closely, he identified the pleasure moans belonging to none other than, Annie.

His right hand balled into a fist by the thought of Annie actually being fucked right behind this door. Many ideas stormed in his mind; burst through the door, interrupt them by calling Annie's phone or yell her name.

    But something stopped him.
Something...dark.

It whispered words of lust in his ears, and assured him it wouldn't hurt listening to her moaning. That it was okay to be turned on by them fucking but replace Jack with himself.

   Paul indeed lost himself to this lustful darkness and placed a hand in the door, his eyes long shut. In his mind, he was the one fucking Annie. In his mind, she was moaning only for him.

The dark desires made his body lose control  of his already throbbing cock.

   What you can't have, always has an impact on oneself. And before he knew it, he released a load in his boxers. An action that drew him back to reality.

   "Fuck! Fuck!" Paul cursed suddenly aware of his surrounding and his situation.
He had just came to a fantasy of Annie.
What would it actually feel to fuck her in real?

That question was left unanswered as he dashed to the next door and knocked. When there was no response, he helped himself in and straight to the bathroom.

    He was quick to text one of their servants to go buy him a replica of the pants and boxers.
What a fucking shame.

--------------------------------

            *******ANNIE*****

Jack led me back to the ongoing party.

Knowing I was on birth control and that I had taken care of the hot mess Jack had made inside me, confidence was my second face.

   I smelled good.
Stress-free after a good fuck
Cheerful after a good release, what else could a girl ask for?

"Let me do all the talking." Jack said as we descended down the stairs.

    "I hardly know anyone except Paul."

The hand on my waist tensed up.
"Paul is here?"

I glanced at him, feeling amused by his face. He wasn't letting any emotion visible but I knew the mention of Paul had struck a nerve.
    I discovered that I took pleasure in seeing him jealous. Made me feel like a fucking princess with two prince charming after me. Though not sure if Paul wanted to date me genuinely or just to revenge on Jack.

"Speaking of the devil." I murmured when I spotted Paul talking to another male, maybe early thirties or so. He stopped speaking and stared at me with a hollow expression.
It confused me, but Jack's hand on my waist cut the eye contact.

      "By the end of this party, I'll answer all your questions so please, don't display any confusion at whatever you may hear from them."

Oh, you mean like the odd conversation with Paul's fiancee? I wanted to blast him with a bit of coldness, but refrained.