20) A visit from an unexpected person

***JACK***

Her brown eyes bore right through mine. There were a hundred questions residing in there and I felt caught up in my words.
   Why had I let my mouth blurt out such kind of personal information?

           How could I tell her that I always noticed her moody aura when she was in her periods hence I started making a habit of cooking particular foods around that time of the month? It'd sound creepy and disgusting. She, would be disgusted by me.

  "Um...um..."

Ding-dong!

Fuck yes!
I shut my eyes feeling grateful because of a doorbell. Never had I ever felt such relief, not even after escaping a shootout with two bullets in my shoulder.

    Turns out facing teenagers is a lot harder than a NDE.

   "Let me help you to the chair?"

Annie nodded, obviously still dazed by what I had asked a minute ago.

  After she was safe at the table, I took off the bib apron and tossed it on an empty chair.

I had smelled the envy in Annie's tone earlier when I told her of the female guest and for some fucked up reason, I felt good about it. Felt good that it bothered her to an extent of washing my timer.
Her reaction had been the most pure of all jealous faces I've ever seen all my life. There had been a tinge of innocence, as if she didn't know what to do with her feelings.

    Well, neither did I.

Even though it made me feel sick and upset with myself, I could not deny the growing feelings I had for the girl I had watched blossom into a full woman right before my eyes. Why her of all the girls in the world?

   Her attraction to me was obviously from the increasing hormones in her growing body and would fade with time. But mine weren't. I was a full-ass-grown man with countless experiences and a mature brain, I had no excuse for my attraction for Annie.

   I swung the door in, revealing a female in a striking blue gown that complimented the fluffy black fur coat. Her hazel curls were flowing freely around her smiling face.

     "Hello, Jackson!" She smiled pleasantly while offering her hand. Her British accent was quite good for someone who had spent only five years in England.

    "Jasmine!" I smiled back taking her hand and lowering my lips on her soft knuckles.

"Long time no see."

I chuckled. "Indeed... Please, come on in."

Jasmine gave an elegant head bow and walked right in through the open door I was holding for her. What a gentleman...in theory.

"Where is my dear little niece?"

I shut the door, praying to whatever force made things possible. Annie had no idea that her aunt was visiting. She didn't like Jasmine that much given her history with Annie's mom.
    Why I hadn't informed Annie about this random visit? I could already see her negative reaction in my mind. At least she would not throw a tantrum in front of Jasmine or it'll be spanking time. Ha! Gotta admit, I was hoping she'll act out so I can give her some of that punishment that has been occupying my mind.

My little Kitty showed up from the kitchen, walking just fine. I wonder where the cramps vanished to!

  Her shock was too blunt.

"Oh! There she is!" The older female beamed then started walking to Annie.

   "You've grown so...short. You usually look taller in the pictures!" Jasmine voiced her opinion. Which if I was being honest, wasn't needed. Couldn't the woman just say something nice about her niece?