59) Goodbye, but not forever....

***28/12/23---Author here... I created a Patreon page for my novels. I decided to leave this book here for free, but if you feel like donating to support or appreciate my works, head over to Patreon under the name (Karma1kitty) and choose a subscription of your choice. There will be a $1 tier that's basically for support, no benefits attached. But if you want to read chapters ahead of others, you may subscribe to a higher tier. Take it as supporting my work and encouraging me to write better. Don't worry, the books uploaded there have few to none grammatical errors as this book... Thank you***

*****JACK****

The truth was out.
Finally I could breathe in total peace.

But, why was I feeling so uneasy tonight?

Tonight was supposed to be Annie's glowing night. She had just finished her final exams and was busy getting ready for prom.

I stared at the blue square box on my bed as a sense of worry crept all over my chest. Was it too soon?
Maybe. Maybe not.

"Calm down man. She won't say no to you." I murmured as my legs paced up and down in front of the bed.

I got on one knee and picked up the ring box. And in a mock trial, I started proposing. But argh, it felt fucking awkward kneeling. So cliche and old school.

I gave myself a little slap and got up.

After straightening my suit, I slid the box in my right hip pocket and cleared my throat. "You got this."

--------------------------------

I knocked on Annie's door and took a step aside.

"Come in!" She yelled.

Giving myself a confirmation note in my mind, I pushed it in.

"Are you re-"

"Come here." I was attacked by Annie's hands. She pulled me in the room by my belt and kicked the door shut.

"Why aren't you dressed?"

"Shh!" She pressed a soft finger on my lips while pushing me against the door.

"One last time." She whispered caressing my face.

Her gentle touches.
Her glistening eyes.
Her naked body.

Argh!
It was moments like this that I wished I was in more control of my hormones.

"You should, get dressed."

Annie completely ignored my words and brushed her tits all over me while her hands were working on the belt. Once the belt was undone, she proceeded to unzip the fly.

This was not how I planned on our evening sex. Damn! I had had the room prepared, candles, wine and everything.

"Annie? A-" I grabbed her arms, freezing further movements from her. As much as I loved this horny devil side in her, I couldn't let all the plans I had made go to waste.

I wanted her to go there and enjoy her last prom with her classmates. To just have fun and be a teenager even if it would be for one last time.

"I promise you, I'll obey every word you say when we get back. Hm?" I brushed her cheek and kissed her forehead.
She just stared up at me so innocently.

How I wished I could let her keep this innocence for years without end. I wanted to protect her. To love her. To shield her.
But I felt as if this innocent side of her would slip someday.

Unexpected, Annie threw her arms around me for a firm embrace. "I love you Jack. I'm glad I got to know you all these years." She confessed. Her tone was heavy with strong emotions.
I should have been happy, I mean, this was what I wanted. Yet, my heart was hurting for some unknown reason.