25) Jack getting down on me

***oh, I would appreciate if you'd leave a vote for any episode you like. It'll help me collect my data.. xoxox.***

The driver, whom I was too ashamed to look at even though he hadn't witnessed the whole sexual thing, pushed opened the double doors that were two times Jack's height and probably ten times stronger than him.

I stole a glance of his face, saw nothing but the serious and professional demeanor leaking from his body. Good. Good.

We stepped in the poorly lit mansion. For a house this grand and phenomenal, I expected a better reception. Or at least better lighting and all that.
I was busy being disappointed by a place I had no idea what we were doing there when people chorused out of the darkness; "Welcome back home Sir!" Then the lights came on, blinding me for a second.

Talk about a 'lit' welcome.

They stood in two rows, creating an aisle between them that came up to the doors. Must have been at least thirty. Good God, who needed these many servants?

Had they just said, back...home...Sir?

I shot Jack a questioning glance. But all he did was take my hand and walk me towards the strangers in neat gray uniforms. There were of all ages, from young to old. And they didn't seem too surprised to see me.

"That was, nice of you all." Jack praised formally.

He then placed a hand on my back and nudged me forward as if to present me to the strangers. "This, is Annie. The Lady of the house. She'll be in charge of everything. Whatever she says, you do... Any objections?"

Well this wasn't a lot of pressure.

Who am I kidding, what the hell was I supposed to do or say when Jack had put it so coldly. This was a new side of him that I never saw everyday. And how had I ended up in the Monreal mansion, as the 'Lady of the house'?

While I had a dozen questions for Jack, I didn't dare ask in front of the servants.

***. ***. ***.

I threw eyes on the maroon door at the corner of the room. It was an adjacent door that would lead one in Jack's room, as one of the servants had explained.

This would be my new home. It was apparently Jack's childhood house, where he grew up, where he was born. Yep! JACK was born in this very house, delivered by a housewife since his dad was very traditional.

I bit my lip and rushed across the spacious room, only to freeze in front of the maroon door.

Should I? Should I not?

Not like he would be naked at nine. Jack usually had his night showers at around ten thirty, so me showing up in his room was not inconvenient, right?

Taking a deep breath before the courage could disappear, I tilted the curvy golden handle. To my surprise, it wasn't locked, and the door swung to my side.

"Okay Annie. You're going to clarify a few things about the drastic changes, nothing more." I breathed walking in the next room.

A familiar scent was spread in the air, one that I could only smell in Jack's room in my house. The tall black curtains were shut, giving the room a mysterious appearance. Not forgetting the majestic chandelier raining white light down on my awed face.

Above the huge bed was a painting of a cherry blossom that sent shivers down my spine from how flawless it looked.

As I stared at the painting, the lights suddenly died, urging a surprised gasp from my lips.