46) Beast meets the devil

****ANNIE****

The girl on the mirror looked nervous.
   There was no doubt of my distress from one look of my face.

I turned a little to examine myself in this sexy corset I had secretly bought on my way back home. I looked like I was about to snap in half.

   "No Annie, this looks ridiculous." I complained reaching behind me to pull the laces.
Jack would laugh at me in it, or so I thought.

After getting it off my body, I tossed it behind me on the bed, leaving me almost naked except for the black underwear I had on.

I had decided to do the most crazy thing in my life...seduce Jack. It was stupid, thoughtless and so stupid(for the second time), but I wanted to try it before giving up. If our last incidence taught me anything, was how hesitant Jack would be to actually initiate our first sex.

Sure he was the older person in the relationship, but everyone has their sexual obstacles.

    And I couldn't wait anymore.
Couldn't wait for him to find himself or any of that shit. I had had enough of seeing him in my fantasies. It was time to make one of my dreams a reality.
Sometimes we need to be the ones to fulfil our desires instead of waiting on others.

After a lot of thinking, I ended up with nothing. Nothing.

   "You're smart Annie. Way too smart to let this setback hold you down." I murmured walking up and down in front of the full-length mirror.
It was getting dark, soon, Jack would be home.
My plan was to have myself ready before he showed up. I even had to skip dinner and settle for snacks just to avoid any tummy issues when everything would start. I didn't want to belch in the middle of our make-out, or fart when the mood is all hot and steamy.

      Why don't you just sneak in his bed naked?

My legs halted on command. My head snapped in the air as the corner of my lips tugged up.
I could already see the shock in his eyes if I dared to go through with this plan.

--------------------------------

           ****3rd POV****

Jack's tall frame stood before the adjacent door, a soft fist an inch away from the adjacent door, ready to knock.
But, the anxiety that had been lingering inside him the entire day seeped back in his system.

   He was ready. He was well prepared.
He had even sent a servant to deliver the lingerie to Annie in a box along with a note. Jack had asked her to come to his room when she was ready. But that had been almost two hours ago.

The confused male turned around. His eyes took in the different appearance of his candle-lit room. It was decorated with rose petals all over the floor. He even had his duvet changed to match the red rose petals all over it that he had carefully set.

   It had taken him over one hour to make the room perfect for their first time. To make the air feel more intimate and help them relax.

The red candles on the walls shone brightly, illuminating the room to a powerful glow that heightened the intimate atmosphere.

        Maybe she wasn't ready. Jack concluded and walked back to his bed.
Confused and disappointed, he sat on it while letting go of a long sigh.
Well, at least he had tried.

As his thoughts swirled in an endless loop, the adjacent door made a low creak to its opening. Jack's eyes had never moved that fast, not even in the most dangerous encounters of his life.

   Emerging from the other room was Annie in a white robe. Her bare feet made no sound as they made their way in, but her eyes took less than thirty seconds to engulf the room setting. It was, beautiful. Enticing. Even...arousing.