29) Sucking a pair of tits

****JACK****

A goon from Black Blood was following me. She had the guts to even sit in the same room I was in. The same place Annie was.
Amidst all the annoying flirting from the two teenagers, I could see Annie spotting the amateur spy who clearly had no training.

I tapped my smart watch and sent a signal to the headquarters. They needed to send some agents down here if they valued their jobs. I was in no mood fighting a woman, or letting her go so easily. The only mistake she had done was tailing me with Annie around.

A mistake she'd have to pay for, maybe with a finger or two.

I knew what I had to do, lure the mafia spy away from Annie, so I did the most basic trick...faking a phone call.

"I'll be right back."

Annie only eyed me, said nothing while I walked out of the booth. Not like she had anything she could possibly say. Her envious gazes prior to me leaving the booth had been quite satisfying. Nothing adorable as a jealous lover.

Lover!
The word echoed in my mind like a mystery. What were we anyway?

"I don't need this kind of- oh really?" I scolded in the pretense phone call while making my way out of the shop.

The street was calm and settled as I headed east, searching for an alley to take down the female I was sure would follow me. As I continued with the act, I peeled my phone from my ear for a second in another act of checking the 'caller'. But I was only looking at the black screen at the view behind me...a handy trick that even she wouldn't notice.

"Come on," I murmured with a smirk before planting the phone back on my right ear.

She was taking the bait really well.

The alley was void of any other human. The building walls were covered in graffiti. Of I wasn't playing bait, I'd have taken some time to appreciate the effortless work being displayed. I was an art lover, for it spoke thousands of words without having any.

I continued walking straight in the alley, knowing very well that she was following.

How stupid was she honestly? Who in their right mind comes to a lonely alley just to answer a phonecall?

Black Blood was falling short of intelligent agents. I'd have offered a few of my skilled ones, but...we were enemies, so fuck them.

There was a corner up ahead which was branching to the left. That would be a perfect spot to seize this inexperienced agent.
As soon as I walked around the corner, I plastered my back on the cold wall and shoved my phone in the right pocket of the sweatpants.
I held my breath, regulated the beating of my heart to the quietness of this alley.

A few seconds ticked away, increasing the bloody tension till thin sweat broke out on my temples. Where was the damn goon when you needed one?

As if she was listening to my thoughts, her light footsteps floated to my ears.
I started calculating the time, energy and angle I needed to deliver an efficient attack.

And when the timing was just right, I grabbed the figure that had appeared and swiftly hauled her to myself before pinning heron the wall, my arm pressing across her neck.

But the moment our eyes collided and her face came in sight, I cursed out retreating. Annie released a few coughs as she doubled over from the brutal force my arm had exacted on her frail neck.

"Jesus Annie!" I breathed running a hand through my hair, grateful that it wasn't my gun that had been on her skull. She'd have freaked out to death.

"What...what-" cough! "-was...that?"