15)A BJ from a stranger

***A special thanks to my new followers. I'll never take anything for granted... And hey, we're at 3.7k reads with this book. A massive thank you to each and every one of you that's usually waiting for those updates. Even though you're a silent reader, I'll still acknowledge you...❤️***

****JACK****

I stood in front of the full-length mirror, anger, guilt and shame overriding any other emotion in my usually blue eyes. They were dark now, as if a shadow was residing in them.
And when they dropped down to the patch above my groin, I lost it and sent a punch flying to the mirror, shattering my reflection in distorted shapes.

"You imbecile!" I yelled at the ten pairs of eyes glaring back at me.

How could I let myself lose every trace of control? How could I allow my desires to run like that? Forgetting my duties and my limits. I was her damn stepdad, her legal guardian. And yet...
And yet I liked every second of it. And yet I enjoyed hearing her purrs and she ground on me.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned raking my right hand in my long hair, ignoring the blood on the knuckles.

I needed to distract my thoughts. Needed to get out of there and out in the cold night.

After a bath and a change of clothes, I grabbed my car keys and rushed out of the house, hoping that Annie was sound asleep.

***. ****. ****.

Music.

People.

And a lot of whiskey.

I sat by myself at a table above the dance floor, drinking to forget. Most of the tables here were empty other than a couple that was busy fucking by the red sofas...
My eyes ran over the clubbers happily dancing, and some making out. So much for forgetting. Grrr!

I must have spaced out, missing the redhead that was now sitting opposite me.
I couldn't tell the color of her eyes due to the flashing multicolored lights, but they were on me alright.

"What's a devil like you doing here?" She teased wearing a seductive smile.

I out down the glass next to the half empty vodka bottle. She seemed to follow my actions before raising those eyes back to my face.

"Searching for an Angel."

The redhead chuckled pushing her hair back. She placed both elbows on the table to lean forward, mashing together her boobs to create an appealing cleavage.

"What if you find a demon instead?"

I laughed raising my right eyebrow.

"Will depend with the kind of demon she is."

"A sexy one!"

I settled back on the chair. My dark mind thinking of ways I can make use of this prey offering herself readily.

"Come here!"

"Uuuuh, daddy vibes!" She then sucked her lower lip.

As if the little demon was reading my mind, she sunk under the table from her side and crawled to me.
I felt her slender fingers unzip my jeans gently, felt them feeling around the band of my boxers before tugging it down to free the hardening member.

"Damn! This-"

"No talking!" I ordered.

Not that I hated hearing a woman moan or talk dirty, I just didn't want to hear another one. Didn't want to be reminded that the slut under this table was just that...a slut. She wasn't the one whom I had come here to forget, but she would help me forget her for the night.

The stranger's hands started stroking my cock gently bringing it to its full length and density.

I picked up the glass and continued drinking while she worked.

The stroking was arousing, but when something hot and wet engulfed the head of my satisfying cock(reviews from the countless women I've fucked), I put the glass back down with a small click before throwing my head backwards.

I couldn't see the little slut, which was even better.

She sucked.
She stroked
She licked.
And she deepthroated the piece of boneless meat till she choked.

I derived pleasure.
I enjoyed it. So much that I slid a hand under the table and grabbed her hair when she attempted to pull back.

Even with my eyes shut, I saw who was under the table...and it was, Annie.
My corrupted fantasy sent the last remaining energy from the rest of my body to my cock as it lied deep in 'Annie's' throat.

"Come on Annie!" I groaned.

No it was not Annie.

But fuck, the thought that it was her under the table made my mind run wild and my blood race like crazy. My heart pounded hard as the pleasure continued building. And imagining that Annie was sucking my cock with her wet eyes staring up at me, I let go of control, releasing a load deep in the stranger's throat.

She started choking and pulling back, which I willingly let go. She had done her part after all, distracted me even though my dumb mind had ended up creating an illusion that had made me cum so fucking hard.

Dear lord, what was Annie's mission in my miserable life? Had I not done enough raising her? Had I not protected her enough? Why was I being tempted with these desires?

*****Note; I know this episode was a bit short, but I'm not feeling so well... Once again, thanks for reading. And do follow me. ❤️❤️***

Meeynee;❤️