36) Jack the god

"Get...get the fuck out of-"

"You have been chosen by our god to be his goddess oh charming beauty!" One of them spoke.

They had painted their bodies golden, white fabric draped over their left shoulders. It was next to impossible to figure out what they actually looked like.

    "I decline!" I snapped feeling offended. Out of all the students moving around the house, why would their 'god' choose me?

  "Daisy?" I yelled jumping to see over the human wall in front of me.
She must have missed my call over the music playing and continued striding further from me.

"I'm afraid you cannot refuse the kindness of our god. A mere mortal as yourself should be grate-"

    "Will y'all cut the bulshit! I'm here to attend a party not dress up as a freaking maid or whatever the fuck you-"

One of them grabbed my hand and started swirling me around to the beats of the song. As they forced me to dance with them, I saw another blow a kind of powder to my face while offering a friendly smirk. The pretense dancing continued for a minute till my brain couldn't understand a thing.

     The world was spinning strangely.

My sight was being corrupted, seeing illusions. For that, I found the three strangers quite hot. But I realized my mind was projecting Jack's image on all three of them.

   "Let go dear mortal. It'll be over soon."

I felt my lips moving to form a smirk while agreeing with them. "Yessss!"

As the world continued moving strangely, I found myself enjoying cake with a bunch of people. The faces were familiar, but I couldn't remember their names.

  Time was slipping away, yet the drug those idiots had blown at me wasn't lessening.

There was alcohol, music and...cake. Oh I freaking loved cake. So much that I found myself on a couch with a plate of the birthday cake. When did Stella even cut it?

   I laughed at the missing timeline.
Laughed at the two boys seated next to me, busy kissing their tongues off. On the opposite couch, there was someone vaping to his heart's desire. His hairstyle was too familiar, yet I couldn't remember him.
The blonde hair. The bandaged wrists.

     He waved at me.
Why was he in bandages if he could use his hands?

I waved back and blurred him out of my dreamy universe to eat the cake.
Nothing and nobody was as important as my cake.

   "It's just me and you!" I giggled at the inanimate object on the plate.

Just as I was stuffing my mouth with the vanilla glory of mankind, the three Greek needs from earlier showed up. "I see our goddess is enjoying herself. Now, time to meet your god."

  "Huh?" I frowned.

"Get her up!"

The two obeyed, each taking hold of one of my arm and pulling me off the seat. They even had the guts to take away my cake.

   "Not the cake!" I cried hysterically, causing them to laugh.

"Worry not goddess, there's lot of cake where you're going."

As they lead me away, I caught the now empty couch the vape-person had been occupying. Had he been abducted by these nerds?
But the most important question I should have been asking myself was, where is Daisy?

   They took me upstairs.
The room they walked me in was dark and quiet. I could hear my uneven heartbeats which made me cry. "Why is my heart disobedient?"