12)And a spank-spank here, a spank-spank there

***Note; go back to episode 1 for  'photos' of Ethan🤪***

"Why don't we meet at your house?" Ethan, my childhood sweetheart and close friend, suggested. He and I along with two other students had landed a history research project together.

  "Ma-my place?"

They all stared at me.

I quickly brushed the awkward air aside with a slight chuckle. "Sure, no problem."
All I could worry about is Jack showing up again with another bleeding wound. How would I explain to them?

     "Then it's decided, we'll meet up at Annie's house after class. Better have some god-damn beers!" Ethan breathed getting up, breaking the little circle we had formed.

  "Why would you want a beer? Aren't you too young for such horrible tastes?" Stacy mocked.

   "Maybe we should buy some weed? I heard it helps the mind!" Martin, last member of the study group, suggested.
Our eyes fell on him. We all knew he smoked weed, but to actually bring it while we study was such a lousy idea.

Ethan laughed then suddenly slid a hand in my curls. His pink lips curved in a seductive grin. "Arrange for us whatever you think is right love."

  I cringed to the 'love' word.

Flashing him only a simple smile, I watched him grab his backpack and walk out of the classroom.
Ethan had grown into one of the hottest boys in school. Hard to believe he was the same one I had dated briefly when I was eleven. Back then he was a little chubby, always wore glasses even though he had no eye condition. He said they made him look cool.

    And here we were, he's a hot mess dating another hot mess, Angela. While I'm single as a rock under the scorching sun. Sigh!

Martin also got up, before leaving, he put his index and middle finger on his lips and imitated a puff.
     "Don't bring that stuff in my house!" I warned but he just laughed then left.

"Oh he'll bring it alright!" Stacy laughed picking her backpack from the floor. "By the way..."she leaned closer to me from my right side. "I heard your dad beat Paul's black and blue. So fucking cool! Will he be home?"

    "Ew! Stacy?" I cried scrunching my face.

She laughed.
"What? It's not a crime having a young stepmom."

   "Never in a million years would I accept that!"

"Either that or you can date him! Like how do you live with such a handsome man under the same roof who by the way, you share no blood ties! I'd be all over him while he sleeps."

My throat dried up in an instant.
Her brains would blow up if she knew I had actually kissed that lava man and he hadn't detested me for it.

    "No thanks. I'll pass!"

Her green eyes rolled. "Your loss. Either way, don't try to stop me from...hitting on him."

   I huffed taken aback.
"You can try all you want."
I tried to sound like I didn't care, but the thought of her seducing Jack made my heart pound with jealousy.

***.             ***.             ***.   

It was quiet as everyone dived in their thoughts to think of ways to tackle the assignment.

   We sat in a circle on my large bed with our laptops at the center of it.
Ethan sat at my left while martin was at my right. He was already high, I could tell from his red eyes and constant silly jokes.