Inhale ~ Ch11

¤ 3rd Point Of View ¤

"I think this is the address..." (Y/n) mumbled to Choso as they walked through a dark abandoned street of Tokyo. This was surely the address that Geto gave her, despite how broad it was for him to give her the name of a single road rather than a building or estate.
"You can stay here if you'd like? I shouldn't be very long." (Y/n) assured Choso, feeling the presence of a curse nearby.

"Are you retreiving something?" Choso then asked before the girl could walk away, realising that he volunteered to tag along for an errand the did not know the details of. He also felt a curse near by, its power equating to a special grade. Was that curse why (Y/n) was here, Choso thought to himself?
"Yes. A curse, for my brother." (Y/n) admitted, knowing that her words must have sounded weird to him. Did Choso even know about Geto's technique?

"He heard a rumour that there's a powerful curse in this area that omits powerful poisons of different types. These tyoes of curses are his favourite." (Y/n) tried to explain- without at all explaining, hoping Choso already knew.
"What does he plan to do with the curse?" Choso asked her curiously, making her bite the inside of her cheek. That was the question she didn't want to answer- especially to a man who was half-curse himself.

"Absorb it. That's his cursed technique- the human king of curses, if you will." (Y/n) sheepishly chuckled, scratching the back of her neck. The girl addmitedly found herself quite funny.
"How are you to transport such a powerful curse to him without causing a scene?" Choso asked with furrowed brows. (Y/n) grinned instantly.
"My domain expansion essentially acts as a prison to curse and human alike." (Y/n) explained proudly, intriguing Choso.

"For how long?" He then asked, almost surprising (Y/n) with how chatty he was being today. So many questions.
"It depends on how strong they are. The stronger they are, the longer it takes." (Y/n) told him ominously. The longer what takes, Choso wanted to ask. But he did not, finally opting to stay silent.
"It's close...it feels like a special grade." (Y/n) told him, looking around as now she had her guard up. Choso was suprised that she could tell what grade it was so quickly.

Before (Y/n) could announce to Choso that she'd go ahead, a spew of purple poison spat out towards her from the darkest shadows. The girl warped away seconds before it touched her, leaving petals and ash where she once stood. Choso didn't flich or even react, coming to see the girl has fast relaxes- seeming to be very capable.

Choso's eyes connected with the curse as (Y/n) manifested beside him. The curse was almost the colour black, dripping with liquids that Choso could only assume was it's posion. (Y/n) sighed as she evaluated it, not a single part of the curse seemed safe to touch- and in order to capture it in ger domain expansion, she'd have to touch it.
"This is going to hurt." (Y/n) mumbled to herself dreadingly, making Choso's brows furrow.

Before he could ask her why, the girl warped directly infront of the soecial grade, wasting no time at all when she put the palm of her hand directly on it's chest. She immediately cried out in pain, throwing her head back in agony. Choso's eyes widened, stepping forward immediately so that he could step in. But he stopped himself after catching a glimpse of (Y/n)'s eyes rolliung back, black seeping into her irises loke spilled ink.

Choso hesitated after that, heart erratic. He didn't know what to do. He could feel her cursed energy rising.
"Domain expansion: Death trap." The girl murmured, her hand still laid flat against hand the curse's chest. The curse didn't try to attack, thinking it's heavily poisonous skin would do so for it. It didn't expect the floor underneath it to turn black, dark wisps circling around it a mere few moments later

Choso watched with shocked eyes as something burst out of the ground between (Y/n) and the curse. It was completely black, resembling a venus fly trap. It was alive. Hungry. It swallowed the curse within seconds, pulling it into it's mouth and gulping it down with a ferocity that almost made Choso subconsciously step back. The plant sunk back into the earth after swallowing the curse, leaving a crack in the ground- the only proof it was ever there.