1.

Flau'jae Johnson
_______

"WE REALLY LIKE THAT" I yelled as we all celebrated our win in the locker room

WE THE CHAMPIONSHIP WINNERS

"We definitely like that" I heard somebody behind me say, but I couldn't match a name with the voice

"Congratulations again, you guys really deserved this win. I'll see you all at the celebration tomorrow, be safe" Mulkey said before leaving out of the locker room

"Dinner is canceled they said" Jasmine announced to everybody before my mouth dropped

"Ain't no way they cancel dinner" I said disappointed a little, it's okay because we're celebrating tomorrow, "I ain't tripping, I wasn't eating anyways"

"Bro I'm kinda hungry" Angel said as I watched her tie her hair back

I went over to my locker and grabbed my bag before locking it back. I took off my basketball shoes and put on my slides.

"You coming with me or you going with yo' momma?" I asked Angel, she was packing her stuff up too.

"I'm going with you" She said and I nodded, "I want something to eat so we have to stop"

"I'm not making no stops" I said to see how she would react, she's crazy.

"You been trying me all day I just wanna let you know that, and you know how I get when I'm hungry"

"Chill out, damn" I said laughing cause she a big ass baby

"You gone pay for my food?"

"Yeah, come on" I said grabbing one of her bags, "Alright y'all, we'll see y'all tomorrow"

We left and made our way out to my car leaving. After stopping for food, we finally made it to my apartment ten minutes later.

"Thank you guys" I heard Angel say from the bed as I moisturized my face in the bathroom, "Flau'jae just got out the shower"

"What they say?" I asked coming over and looking at the phone, "Damn yo' live jumping"

"They was asking where you was"

"Y'all I just hopped out the shower, we finna go to bed" I said while continuing to read the comments

user 😍😍

user Congratulations on y'all BIG WIN 👏🏾👏🏾

user make y'all gun pink for each other

user come to chicago . do a meet n greet

"Not make y'all gun pink for each other" I read before me and Angel looked at each other

"Stop" she said pushing me back a little and I laughed, "Go finish in the bathroom"

"Alright, you so feisty"

Nobody knows, but we've been together for two months now. We're not gonna say it out loud until we want, but the assumptions are accurate.

"Cause you — I'm finna get off" she said being serious because she actually ended the live

I finished up in the bathroom and came out before going into the kitchen to see what Angel was doing.

"Where my bottle of water I left in the fridge yesterday?" Angel asked while turning to look at me before I laughed to myself

"I drunk it"

"Flau'j — you for real?" she asked before I nodded my head 'yes', "I swear you always putting your lips on my shit"

"It's more bottles of water in there" I pointed at the other water bottles cause maybe she ain't see them even though it's in her face

"That's not the point" she said grabbing one of the water bottles and closing the refrigerator, "Stop looking at me cause I'm tryna be mad at you"

I started laughing at her already knowing that its impossible for her to be mad at me.

"Okay" I said as she walked out the kitchen and all I could do was shake my head.

I went over to the pantry grabbing a bag of chips before opening them and going back to the room. I turned the tv on before turning off the lights and getting in the bed beside Angel, who was laying down on her phone.

"I'm sleepy" she said informing me before I nodded my head while pushing on the Netflix icon on the tv. I could feel her staring at me so I looked over at her and leaned down planting a kiss on her lips

"Let me eat these chips and I'm all yours mamas" I said before she whined a little and turned back over on her phone

She can't go to sleep unless she's under. I love how clingy she is, she my big baby.

After five minutes of looking high and low on Netflix, I finally found something. The longer I took to eat, the more agitated my baby got, so I made it quick. I finished eating before washing my hands and setting my alarm clock for 5AM.

"Come on mamas" I said pulling Angel closer to me and she laid on my chest before we both dozed off

I woke up to my alarm clock, which caused me to get up and go to the bathroom. I took a shower  before brushing my teeth and washing my face after. Going to my closet, I slid on a white tee and some red and white puma shorts.

I grabbed my slides and threw my gym shorts in my book bag before leaving out of the room. On my way out, I got my water bottle and a breakfast bar from the kitchen. The gym wasn't too far from my apartment, so it didn't take too long to get there.

Even though the season is over, I still come to the gym and put in work. The grind don't stop, it's no clocking out for me. I did a small workout before going to the other gym and getting in some shots.

I'm the only one here and that's what I like.

I feel like if I'm up before everybody I'm getting more done. I'm gonna always prioritize my twenty-four hours, always.

I left the gym at exactly 10 o'clock feeling accomplished as always because of how much work I put in. The time I put towards the things that I'm passioned about is what's making me better too.

I'm determined.