49.

Flau'jae Johnson
_____

"Wait no bae, stop" Angel yelled as I stuck my finger out the window teasing the giraffe

I laughed at the fear she held on her face before she rolled her yes. This girl is scared of anything that has four legs or fly.

She wanted to come to a drive thru safari, and has been complaining the whole time.

I don't get it.

"He ain't gone do nothing"

"They said don't do that, you don't listen he's gonna bite you. Feed it the food" she said before I stuck my finger out again

"Alright, I'm done playing" I said before actually giving the giraffe food, "You feeding the next animal"

"I'm scared, no"

These animals are big ass fuck up close, but they're calm. It's not like their trying to attack and running into people cars.

"You so scary, just sit pretty over there" I told her while driving up to see the camels

I watched as one came to the passenger side before a green light went off in my head. Without caring, I let Angel's window down before she started screaming.

The camel started putting his head in the window as she rushed to the backseat. I know I'm wrong but this is the funniest shit ever.

"Let the window up" she yelled to me as I wheezed trying to catch my breath, "It's not fucking funny"

"Come back up here and I'll let it up" I said while pointing at the passenger seat

"Noo" I looked back to see that she had her hands over her face crying

I let the window up while continuing to laugh to myself. I'm gonna be laughing at this all day, I just can't believe she reacted like that.

Apart of me knew she would react like that, but at the same time I didn't know she would cry.

"It's up, I let the window up mamas" I told her hoping that she'll come back to the front

"No"

"If you don't come back up here I'm not moving the car. We can't hold everybody up"

It took her a few seconds before she made her way back to the front. She's so extra, but I sickly love it

"I'm ready to go now " she said while wiping her face

"We can go, I'm sorry mamas" I apologized before pulling her close and kissing her cheek, "I know I ruined the vibe"

She started giving me the silent treatment and I let her be the drama queen that she is.

It won't last long.

We ended up leaving before going to get tacos because that's what Angel requested. After getting our food, we went back to our hotel.

At the last minute we decided to come to Charlotte for the weekend. I'm loving every moment of it because I'm with my person.

"Where's my bonnet bae?" Angel asked while coming out the bathroom

My eyes automatically went to her stretch marks before I smiled.

I love her stretch marks.

"Somebody getting thick" I said as she came closer before I grabbed a handful of her ass

"Keep your eyes up here and not down there" She said while moving my hand before I scrunched my face up

"For one, you came out the bathroom with no clothes on. Two, I can look at and touch you whenever I want"