40.

Angel Reese
____

I replayed the video of Flau'jae and her ex all hugged up in the bed. I'm crying on the inside, but on the outside I'm ready to knock shit over.

Clearly, she was drunk but why the fuck are they together in the first place?

It's a million questions going through my head and a million ways that I can kill her.

I'm so angry.

My nerves are so bad right now, and it's so hard to control my emotions. I'm just still trying to comprehend what I saw.

Is she out of her damn mind?

I just got back home from working in Detroit, so my phone is the last thing I've been worried about. It would've went unnoticed, but that bitch kept blowing my phone up.

She has my attention now, and Flau'jae just earned a ass whooping I won't regret.

I called Flau'jae just to get no answer before calling repeatedly. She answered on the fifth call which pissed me off even more.

"What the fuck are you ignoring my phone calls for?" I immediately yelled into the phone, "Let me tell you something, I'm beating your ass as soon as you touch down"

"My fucking head hurt and you yelling on my phone. I can't even make out what you saying"

"Flau'jae I don't give a fuck, you heard what I said. What time do you touch down?"

"Bruh Angel stop yelling" she said in an annoyed tone before groaning, "I just said my head heart damn"

"What time do you touch down?" I yelled in the phone again before she sucked her teeth

"I'm six minutes away from home now"

She must've changed her flight because she was definitely suppose to get here later tonight. That's neither here nor there because I'm on my way

I rushed to my closet and grabbed my slides. The way my heart is racing, I might just pass out.

I grabbed my keys and left out rushing to my car. My thoughts are running and my hands is shaking.

The closer I got the more my palms heated up. I literally wanna throw up on my fucking lap.

I used the spare key to unlock the door before coming in and closing it behind me.

I went straight to her room just to see her laid across the bed covering her face.

"I already wanna beat the living shit out of you, so I suggest you get up" I warned her while standing over her

She didn't move so I yanked her up before stopping myself from swinging on her.

"Chill the fuck out don't put your hands on me" she said while giving me a death glare before I mugged her

"So you out laid up with your ex and you letting bitches twerk on you. That's the shit you do now?"

"Angel bro" she simply said while looking at me

"Flau'jae you got five seconds to talk or I'm swinging on you" I said while laughing and punching my fist into the palm of my hand

"I wasn't laid up with nobody, she was at the party but I wasn't with her" she lied before I swung and she moved dodging my hit

Damn.

"Stop lying in my face" I pointed at her before she slightly pushed me back a little, "I have the videos, she recorded y'all and sent them to me"