38.

Angel Reese
_____

"Mrs. Johnson?" I heard Flau'jae yell from outside of my beauty room, "Mrs.Johnson?"

I smiled at the fact that one day I'm really gonna have this girl last name.

"I'm in the beauty room bae" I yelled to her before hearing shuffling. She came in before I glanced at her through the camera

"She gotta go y'all, she gone talk to y'all later" she said to the live while picking up my phone from the vanity

She ended the live before sitting my phone down on the vanity. This girl hates everything about social media, it's crazy.

If she wasn't an artist, she wouldn't have no medias.

"Come here" I said while pulling on her shirt bringing her closer, "Give me a kiss"

"I don't wanna kiss you" she said before I scrunched my face up, "I'm playing mamas, damn"

We pecked lips before actually kissing for real before pulling away.

"Where you coming from?" I asked while examining her outfit

This girl has on a white tee and gray sweats. Not to mention she smells good as hell, which is nothing new.

I don't know if I want to start an argument with her or just fuck her.

"Studio"

"Why you wearing a white tee and gray sweats?" I asked before she sucked her teeth at me

"I can't wear a white tee and gray sweats?"

"Your outfit screams 'fuck me', so who you tryna fuck?" I asked before she sucked her teeth at me again

"Angel don't start"

"I'm just asking, so answer the question" I said while watching her start to get irritated

"You sound delusional, so just because I throw on a chill outfit for the studio I wanna fuck somebody?"

"Yes now tell me her name"

"You're pissing me the fuck off putting together dumb theories. It's giving you just wanna argue with me"

I started laughing before she looked at me like I was crazy. I just know she be sick of me and my shit, but she doesn't have a choice but to deal with it

"Alright bae I'm just playing" I said while picking up my lash and glue, "I was tryna start a argument, I'm done"

"Stop playing cause you know I get the last laugh every time, chill out"

"I was playing but the fit do give 'fuck me', but you not stupid. Nowhere near stupid"

"You know how to piss me off" she said before I laughed while putting on my lash, "But I need to talk to you"

"Alright, I'm listening" I said while trying to adjusting the lash

"We both gone be working next weekend, which is when Kilo release party is. Niyah gone be there and my ex gone be there"

"So what you tryna tell me — no wait hold on. The ex that sent those old messages"

"Yes"

"Well I'm canceling my bookings" I said being serious and getting hyped, "It's on sight"

"You not canceling nothing because that's not why I told you that. I'm bringing it to your attention cause you know how sick they are over me"

"But you know that bitch disrespected me, I want her head. I want both of them"