19.

Flau'jae Johnson
_____

"Did you get the flowers I sent there?" I asked Angel over FaceTime as I examined her background.

She's in a dressing room getting ready to go on set to film for a company she's collaborating with.

"Yes, thank you" she said dryly

She's still upset with me after what happened the night of the get together. We decided that it was best to take a break from each other for three days.

Those three days are over and she's coming to Atlanta tomorrow. From Atlanta, we're going back to Louisiana.

"Of course" I said before she sighed and I could tell she was getting irritated by talking to me, "When we gone talk about Saturday?"

"I have to go, so are you done?" she dodged my question

"Yeah, I just wanted to see if you got the flowers" I said truthfully, "I love you"

"Mhmm, bye"

The phone hung up before I ran my hands down my face. Not being on good terms with your girlfriend is like getting gum stuck in your hair.

I hate this shit because I crave her all the time.

Nobody ever said relationships were perfect, but I wish mine was.

My iMessage ringtone went off indicating that somebody had texted me. I turned my phone over to see it was from mamas 🦋

We can talk when I get there tomorrow

And I love you too 😘

Before I could reply, I heard a knock on my door before getting up and opening it. My momma came brushing pass me looking around

"We leave in thirty minutes and you still ain't pack. When it's time to go I'm leaving cause I'm ready to get home to my boys"

"Everything packed up, I just need to get my stuff out the bathroom" I said confused at what she was talking about

"Well you better hurry up" she said before turning around and making her way back to the door

She's so random.

She left out and I collected everything that I had in the bathroom. My main problem when traveling is I overpack everything.

Deep down inside I know I'm not going to need it, but I bring extra anyway. This is why I always take forever to pack and unpack.

By the time I was finished doing everything it was time to go. We left and made it to the airport boarding immediately.

I put on my JBL's and got comfortable falling asleep instantly. Hours passed by before we landed and got our luggage.

Our truck was already outside, so we didn't waste no time leaving. Once we got in the house I greeted my family who I missed dearly.

It's always hard leaving them, but I love the feeling of being able to come back to them.

We sat around just catching up with each other and laughing. One thing about us is, we gonna get in a laugh.

"IT'S A SITUATION" Ameen yelled with a huge smile while clapping

"Fasho, it's a situation" I repeated before flashing a smile, "Big 4 situation"