43.

Flau'jae Johnson
_____

I locked my phone before sighing and sitting it on the kitchen counter. Between school, basketball, and this break up I'm stressed.

It feels like everything going downhill and it's nothing I can do about it. Everything just makes me feel so anxious.

"What's wrong?" Nyla asked while pulling me into a hug, "You good?"

"Yeah I'm straight, I'm just thinking"

"You wanna talk about it?" she asked before I shook my head 'no', "I'm all ears, so you know you can talk to me"

"Of course, I appreciate you for that" I thanked her before she rised to her tippy toes and we kissed

I chuckled at how short she is, she's literally 4'10. If I wanted to turn her ass every which way but loose, I could.

At first Nyla was my shoulder to cry on, but somehow we're kissing and shit now. For me, the intimacy between us don't have a spark.

She's just here.

"Alright well I'm gonna go leave because we both have somewhere to be. I'll see you later"

She left and I finished up in the kitchen before grabbing my keys and leaving. Today, we have our first team meeting and I'm just ready to get it over with.

It's whatever to me as long as I show my face

As I pulled into a parking space I spotted Angel standing outside of an unfamiliar car talking to a nigga.

Who the fuck is he?

I didn't really think much of it until they hugged, but it wasn't a nonsexual hug. I'm already not in the mood and I see that, that just pissed me off.

She walked away before he got in the car and pulled off before I got out. I went inside and took a seat next to Mani.

Everybody was just talking amongst themselves because the meeting haven't started. From time to time I would glance over at Angel and she did the same.

It wasn't until she turned her head a certain way before I spotted a hickey on her neck. I can feel my body heating up and my tolerance dropping.

"Yo, I swear to god" I said to myself while giving her a death glare, "Angel"

She looked at me before turning back and continuing her conversation before I stood up going over to her

"Move" she demanded while holding a look of disgust on her face

"Come here"

"Move" she repeated before I sucked my teeth and walked off leaving out

I went to the bathroom to calm my nerves because right now I'm at a ten. In order for me to function, I need to bring my temper down to a zero.

I unlocked my phone before going to her contact and typing. I erased my message three times before actually sending one.

Who that nigga you was hugging and why that hickey on your neck? You keep leaving me on read and it's pissing me the fuck off fr.

I been texting her and she leaves me on read every time. Earlier last week I sent flowers to her door then I sent her $5000.

The least she could do is text me back.

I went back in seeing that the meeting had started before everyone looked at me. Luckily none of the coaches said anything and I sat down