3.

Flau'jae Johnson
________

"You in momma mode right now, I need my manager" I said to my momma as I sat at the end of her bed

"Flau as your manager and mother, I'm telling you, you gone do it" she said causing me to get mad a little bit more

"It's a small deal though that's what I'm saying"

"Big or small, you doing it cause it's a good opportunity. I know what I'm doing, so let me negotiate the deals"

"Okay ma" I said already knowing it wasn't no winning with her. I looked at her one last time before leaving out her room.

"And don't slam no doors" I heard her yell before I rolled my eyes and made my way downstairs

With my momma being my manager, we bump heads sometimes. She be on one page and I be on a whole other page.

I went to the kitchen because that's the last place I remember having my keys. I spotted them on the counter and grabbed them before feeling a small tap on my side.

"Flau I'm thirsty" my little brother, Nixon, said while looking up at me

"Aight" I opened the refrigerator and got him a juice box before giving it to him 

"I wanna go"

"You not coming with me, Nixon" I said to him because I wanna be alone and it's going on 10 o'clock, "Go back in the living room with Aiden"

"I'm telling mommy" he said before running off and I didn't care.

I'm so irritated right now, I don't even know what to do with myself. I left out the house and got in my car before pulling off.

As soon as I got out the neighborhood I got a incoming call from my momma. I hesitated to answer at first, but I knew the consequences.

"I don't care bout you being mad, you better get back in this house" she said with a stern voice causing me to curse to myself

"Alright" I said and she immediately hung up the phone before I hit a U-turn in the middle of the road

I drove back home before going back in the house and going to my room. Not too long after my door opened letting me know somebody was in my presence.

"You got one more time and I'm gone show you something" my momma said and I slightly turned to look at her, "Don't play with me"

"Okay Alright"

"Instead of throwing a hissy fit, you need to be going to bed for this interview in the morning"

She left back out without giving me a chance to respond, I wasn't gone respond anyway. My momma don't play like that, so I don't even test the waters.

I found some clothes to take a shower before going to the bathroom. Even though I took a shower after coming from the gym, I wanna take another one. Can't nobody ever catch me lacking and say my hygiene bad.

I took a quick shower and got out making my way back to my room. Looking at the time, it was fifteen minutes til eleven.

I went to my notification center seeing missed calls and messages from Angel along with a few other people. I only replied to Angel and called her back because I'm not in the mood to talk to nobody else. 

mamas 🦋

I just got back I'm finna take a quick shower cause I'm so tired

answer the phone

baeeeeeee 

you pissing me off now cause I shouldn't have to blow you up 

and you know I'm tired 

ik you see my calls goodnight. 

my phone was on dnd

you can be stubborn cause you mad that's cool 

goodnight

I kept calling her but she wasn't answering and it was making me madder than I already am. She was reading my messages but wasn't responding. Why do she choose to give me hell right now? 

After realizing she wasn't gone answer I just went to sleep because ain't no use in doing too much. My alarm woke me up and I immediately went straight to the bathroom turning on the shower. 

I wrapped my towel around my body after and started to brush my teeth and wash my face. Finishing up in the bathroom, I went back to my room and pulled my outfit from the closet. I put it on along with my shoes and jewelry. 

I grabbed my phone and made my way downstairs seeing everybody

"Wassup goodmorning y'all" I spoke to everybody getting greets in return, "We eating in the sprinter?" 

"Yeah, so come fix your plate cause we gotta go. Aiden and Nixon need to have their shoes on, we need to be leaving now" my momma said and I could tell just by the way she was moving they woke up late

"Can I put my shoes on after I eat?" Aiden said before my momma gave him a look 

"No, it's time to go you eating in the sprinter" I jumped in because stuff like this make my momma go crazy 

She don't like rushing because her mind be everywhere and she forget stuff. I fixed my plate along with my brother's before getting out the kitchen. We wrapped everything up before leaving and heading to the interview. 

"Flau'jae you back there on that phone, you need to be getting your mind right before you go in" my momma said causing me to look up from my phone

"I'm good my head on straight ma, you know me" 

I'm definitely arguing with Angel because she on bullshit early in the morning. On top of me missing her calls last night, she still upset because I came back home to Georgia a week early.

I can't win for losing with her.