2.

Angel Reese
_______

"She single ladies and gentlemen" I said while holding the camera on Flau'jae. I was bored on Instagram live just trying to pass time.

We just finished up taking pictures for the cover of SLAM Magazine. Now we're waiting for them to give us the green light to let us know that we can leave.

"No, I'm not" she said before I turned the camera back to me and gave her a surprised look

"Oh, let's tell the live" I said a little thrilled already knowing her reaction. She knows not to play with me like that

"Get off that live, get off that live"

"Bye guyss" I said while chuckling before actually listening to her demand, "I'm off the live now what?"

"All you wanna do is play, you tryna get me in trouble" she said before I actually laughed and she gave me a look

"How?"

"Cause you tryna catch me off guard and shit, you always ready to get on my ass " she said before I nodded my head agreeing

"No, but you knew better" I said as the lady approached us with a smile

"Okay, we are all set, you guys are good to go" she said causing us to stand up in unison

"Thank you" we both said at the same time

We grabbed our bags before leaving out of the building and heading back to the van.

"I'm tryna go to the studio later, so I'm finna go get these shots in and be gone" Flau'jae said while sitting back in the seat and unlocking her phone

The driver pulled off out of the parking lot, we going back to my apartment. I just watched as Flau'jae went from app to app and replied to messages.

She reached over and placed her right hand on my thigh without losing eye contact from her phone.

"What, what I do?" she asked now looking at me

"Nothing I'm just looking" I said before smiling, she so damn fine

God took his time with her.

After a while we finally made it to my apartment. I'm ready to eat and get in my bed, I just wanna watch movies for the rest of the day.

"What time you coming back?" I asked Flau'jae as I fixed my bonnet in the mirror

"Ain't no telling, you know how I get when I'm in my space" she said before I hummed and nodded my head

"Okay" I said a little sad because I don't want her to leave. I wanna be in her skin so bad, it's crazy.

"I'm coming back" she said as she adjusted her shirt and I got in my bed, "Im bringing you Chipotle back"

"I knew you loved me"

"Duh" she said as I allowed my eyes to follow her around the room. She made her way over to me before our lips met , "I love you"

"I love you too"

"Take that lust out your eyes, I know what you doing" she said before I started laughing, "It's working"

"I'm gone let you go, I ain't gone put it on you"

"Oh somebody talking big shit cause they know I'm finna go" she said waving me off, "We can act like I don't put you to sleep"

I just gave her a look before she left out and I turned my attention to the tv. After a hour of watching tv I fell asleep.

I woke up to the light in my room flashing my eyes and Flau'jae talking on the phone. I rolled over and just laid there watching her.

"Yeah, I gotchu and ima make sure I'm there fasho" she said before my mind went wondering

Who is she on the phone with?

I watched as she took off her shirt revealing her sports bra. She turned around and the first thing I made eye contact with was her abs.  The gym is definitely treating my baby right.

I looked up at her before we locked eyes and she came over to the side of the bed and kissed my forehead.

"Yo' food in the kitchen" she said causing me to nodded, "Yeah yeah, my bad I'm listening"

She was just standing at the side of the bed and I begin to play with the waistband of her boxers. It's something about her abs and boxers combo that turns me on.

She shook her head at me  and moved my hand before backing up. I chuckled to myself because she knows that's one of my weakness.

"I'm on the phone" she mouthed to me before leaving out of the room. I reached over and grabbed my MacBook going straight to my emails.

I started reading emails and replying back to a few. Besides the photo shoot earlier today, I haven't done any work.

I wanted to take classes over the summer, but I'm getting back to back deals. I just want to focus on one while I have the chance.

After a while I was finally finished and I sent a text message to my agent. Of course I have a say so when it comes to my career, but she's apart of it.

I just agree or disagree with whether it's beneficial or not for me. I take opportunities that are for me. My entire team is amazing and I couldn't ask for a better crew.