11.

Flau'jae Johnson
______

"It's nothing to talk about, move" Angel said with anger in her voice, "You single"

"What the fuck you mean?" I asked scrunching my face up as my heart started beating faster

"You wanna talk to other bitches, just be single. Stop playing in my face cause it's not gonna end well for you" she said as I just stared at her

She continued to talk before my mind went wondering. Seeing her mad just only make me wanna bend her over.

Her glow hit different when she mad, she a dime.

I felt her push me out the way, which snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Wait — just chill" I said grabbing her before she turned around, "You really blowing me"

"I'm finna cause a scene if you don't leave me alone" I sucked my teeth feeling rage flow through my body

"Just go bruh, go" I said letting her go before she walked off going back through the double doors

This is the wrong place and time to be mad. We're at a ceremony getting rewarded for our achievements. We have to interact with people and this whole situation got my energy shifted.

I don't wanna talk to nobody right now.

I went back through the double doors and took my seat. Listening to the lady's speech, I eventually tuned her out because of my thoughts.

Angel got my mind far from gone.

My momma nudged my shoulder before I looked around seeing everybody clapping. My name was on the screen for "Best Athletic Freshman"

"Flau'jae you need to pay attention, go" she whispered but yelled at me

I got up with a smile before making my way on stage. This building is so full, it's so many people here.

Looking in the audience my eyes instantly locked with Angel's. She not even tryna hide her anger, it's all over her face.

She wanna kill me.

"Good afternoon everybody" I greeted everyone before getting a response, " I just wanna say thank you so much for this award. It means a lot, especially because of the hard work I put in .."

I continued my speech before getting off stage receiving applause. The ceremony lasted for another two hours.

Even though it was over, we still couldn't leave because we had to do interviews.

"Don't have no attitude with me and you better not talk to them people like that" my momma said before I sighed getting annoyed with her

"Momma can you just stop talking to me?" I said in hopes of her not responding

"The way you acting gone get you cussed out, I'm telling you" she said before I walked away just to get pulled back, "Stay right here"

We're waiting for them to start the interviews and they're taking forever. I'm getting more irritated by the minute.

I did multiple interviews with different people before we said our goodbyes.  After wrapping everything up, we left going back to our hotel.

"Stop calling me crazy" Angel said as she fumbled through her suitcase.

She so mad to the point where she don't even realize she been digging in this suitcase for twenty minutes.

I don't even think she looking for anything.

"You is fucking crazy, you broke my phone. I ain't got no phone right now" I said before she shrugged her shoulders

"Why did I break your phone?"

"You gone let me talk?" I asked because every time I try to talk she cut me off

"No, so leave before we end up fighting" she said before I sucked my teeth at her

"You crazy, but that's how I like mine" I said laughing a little before she stopped and looked at me

"And you think I'm playing while you laughing and shit"

"I'm laughing cause that's what's lowkey keeping me sane. In a little bit, you gone be calling me crazy"

"Flau'jae get out, I'm single and I'm done with you. Go entertain that bitch"

"Bet" I said before getting up and leaving out of her hotel room.

I left her room and made my way back to my room getting straight in the bed. It's no need to stay up cause my head in many different places right now. Going to sleep is probably what's best for me right now.

The next morning I woke up and the first thing I did was go buy another phone. I'm not even surprised at the fact that Angel broke my phone, I knew she was crazy. I knew what was to come when I made her mine.

"Flau'jae well did you cheat on her?" my momma asked before I looked at her, "Just tell the truth"

"Momma" I said dryly because she's infuriating me more than I already am

"I'm just saying cause you know your daddy was a player" she reminded me before I just shook my head, "He had a roster, always"

I started laughing before she gave me a confused look

"I don't know why you laughing cause I'm going hard behind my Angel"

"You think I'm a player?" I asked waiting for an honest answer

"You are your daddy's child, I ain't putting nothing pass you"

"Ameen get your wife" I simply said before he laughed

"I ain't got nothing to say, you in a bad position though Flau', you out bad. You still ain't say what you did either"

"I ain't do noth— I'm finna go bruh"  I got up and left out leaving them there

This whole situation make me wanna jump off a cliff.